Profile for Miss Scarlett > Reviews

Content by Miss Scarlett

Miss Scarlett

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Vintage Colouring Book: A Delightful Selection of Classic Patterns (Adult Colouring Books)
by Arcturus Publishing

1.0 out of 5 stars not the best, 21 Jan. 2015
There are so many patterns that are far too black, and look like they've been drawn by a three year old. Very disappointed

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins

1.0 out of 5 stars crap, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Hunger Games (Paperback)
So awful, it's not worth reading.

Gund Toothpick Bear
Gund Toothpick Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Gund Toothpick Bear (Toy)
This bear is so soft and cute. Perfect size, with small amount of "beans"? In its bottom so he'll sit up. Very soft. Very pleased

Day2day 2015 A5 one day to a page appointment diary (black, blue or red) x 1 single
Offered by 365DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 21 Jan. 2015
Very happy with this diary. Nice smooth paper, and good strong cover, with a bit of ribbon to use as a page marker. Excellent

10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil
10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

1.0 out of 5 stars Went straight in the bin, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: 10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil
i ordered this for my mum to use in an oil burner, and was pleased it had arrived quickly, but on opening, found the smell of this so called lavender oil resembled dirty knickers and feet, intermingled with builders crack. Very unhappy.

Extraordinary Measures [DVD] [2010]
Extraordinary Measures [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Brendan Fraser
Offered by DVD Overstocks

1.0 out of 5 stars Big steaming pile of dog poo, 11 Jan. 2015
I have never hated a film so violently as I have with this pile if excrement. Harrison ford should be ashamed of himself for associating himself with it. I've never seen Brendan Fraser in anything good, and I still haven't. I hated every second of it. The story is supposedly true, though half of the truth wasn't in the film. I thought I was going to have a stroke from sheer frustration. None of the characters were likeable, or believable. Every scene was either ludicrous, or weighed down with medical jargon that no one could possibly understand unless you were a doctor. It doesn't deserve one star.

Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils Tin Of 36
Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils Tin Of 36

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 15 Nov. 2014
In my opinion, these are the best pencils ever. Bright,rich colours, smooth leads, and can sharpen to a fine point. Very blendable.

Downton Abbey - Series 1-3 / Christmas at Downton Abbey 2011 [DVD]
Downton Abbey - Series 1-3 / Christmas at Downton Abbey 2011 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Bonneville

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 15 Nov. 2014
Lovely boxset. It was great to watch it all over again

Jane Eyre [DVD] [2011]
Jane Eyre [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Mia Wasikowska

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Jane Eyre [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
One of the worst adaptations I've seen. Some bits didn't seem to make sense, then I watched the special features, and some of the deleted scenes should have been left in, because the film didn't make sense without them. Very disappointed.

Derwent Artists Colouring Pencils Tin (Set of 72)
Derwent Artists Colouring Pencils Tin (Set of 72)

1.0 out of 5 stars worst pencils in the world, 15 Nov. 2014
I've tried to like these pencils, honestly I have, but I've given up. I hate them. I really hate them. The colours are, in my opinion, very drab, and pale, I have to press really hard with most of them to get a decent colour, and they do not blend. They are far too hard to blend. My other gripe is, where's the red? Oh, there isn't one! And what colour is vermilion supposed to be? I was under the impression it was a very bright orangey red. But not in this tin, all you get for vermilion is a pale flesh colour. I paid a lot of money for these pencils, and I will never use them. Total crud.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7