Profile for maria warren > Reviews

Elite NEW Junior Wobble Air Stability Cushion Pad 30cm With Free Pump ADHD
Offered by PhysioRoom
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant wobble cushion for ASD children, 24 Feb 2014
I bought this for my autistic son to sit on. Perfect, the slight movement he can make whilst sat on it is enough that he will sit to a table for longer. He takes it to school to sit at his desk too.

I Am A Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song)
I Am A Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song)
Price: 0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids songs!, 24 Feb 2014
My kids love this song, they dance around the house to it. It makes them laugh. It's annoying and silly but brilliant for kids.

Rule The World
Rule The World
Price: 0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the one I was expecting., 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rule The World (MP3 Download)
It's a song, it was for a wedding CD, but it wasn't the one they were asking for and I bought it elsewhere.

Grey's Anatomy - Season 1-9 Complete Box Set [DVD]
Grey's Anatomy - Season 1-9 Complete Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin McKidd

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 24 Feb 2014
Brilliant! I am glued to the DVD player. I love medical dramas and this is by far my favorite. I had never seen it before but I will be watching it over and over. It makes me laugh and cry. It's the best.

WALPLUS(TM) Wall Stickers Mural Decal Paper Art Decoration Family Rules Quote Living Room Word
Offered by I-WallArt
Price: 8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT stick, 24 Feb 2014
I have wall decals all over my home, these are the worst ones I have ever purchased. Poorly cut and they do NOT stick. They are falling off my wall. I am very disappointed and will never use again. It is worth paying a little more elsewhere to get a really good finish.

Walplus Huge Birdcage Trees Wide Wall Stickers
Walplus Huge Birdcage Trees Wide Wall Stickers
Price: 8.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Non stick stickers!, 24 Feb 2014
I have wall decals all over my home, these are the worst ones I have ever purchased. Poorly cut, no instructions (so made my own trees) and they do NOT stick. Less than 20 minutes and they started falling off my wall. I am very disappointed and will never use again. It is worth paying a little more elsewhere to get a really good finish.