Profile for Ms. A. C. Macnaughton > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. C. Macn...

Ms. A. C. Macnaughton (Sheffield)

Aventine
Aventine

4.0 out of 5 stars What Agnes Obel does best, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Aventine (Audio CD)
An excellent album continuing the theme from her previous album. I slightly more mature sound, still beautiful and atmospheric - ideal!

Bic Crystal Ballpoint Pen, Medium Point, Black
Bic Crystal Ballpoint Pen, Medium Point, Black
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Bic Crystal ballpoint pen, 12 Dec. 2007
Upon the morning in which I had been promised the delivery of this pen I could hardly sleep for excitement. My dreams, such as they were, were filled with inferior pens dripping ink all over myself and my world, and of choruses of blunt pencils intoning words of doom that I could hardly comprehend. When I woke my head ached and my soul was heavy.

Until the postman dropped this small and insignificant-looking package onto my doormat. I hurried to the door, and prised open the lid- and instantly a sweet smell filled the room. I hurred to my stairs to take a seat- I was sure that this was not the sort of thing that I could handle whilst standing. And truely, as I drew the pen from it's case I could scare believe the wonder. I closed my eyes, briefly, and to the sweet sound of angelic voices could remember once more the free and happy days of my youth.

When my reminisce was over, and I glanced down to my hand and there, humbly, sat the pen. I cannot reccomend this highly enough; indeed, I would say that it is the ultimate catalyst to enlightenment. Since I have owned this pen every word I have written has been like pure gold; my business ventures have prospered, my home life excelled and my pot plants flourished. Where, oh where, I hear you ask, can I purchase such a pen-sized piece of wonder? It is here, my friend, it is here.