Profile for A. A. Palejwala > Reviews

Content by A. A. Palejwala

A. A. Palejwala "gastro786" (uk)

NIKE Nike Free 5.0 Mens Running Shoes Nike Free 5.0 Black/White-Anthracite 8.5 UK, 43 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Black is a little boring. Really comfortable and smart, 9 Jun. 2015
Next time I will get multicoloured ones.Black is a little boring. Really comfortable and smart.

Mens Skechers go Walk 2 - Stance Black/White Leisure Trainers
Mens Skechers go Walk 2 - Stance Black/White Leisure Trainers

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice pair of comfortable trainers/shoes, 9 Jun. 2015
very nice pair of comfortable trainers/shoes. Only downside is that I wish there wasn't a big 'S' on the side.

CAT Footwear Men's Newberg Mid Chukka Boots P717836 Lite Horn 8 UK, 42 EU
CAT Footwear Men's Newberg Mid Chukka Boots P717836 Lite Horn 8 UK, 42 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Mar. 2015
very nice shoe but gets scrapes really easily

Timberland Eruo Hiker Splitrock 2, Men's Boots, Black, 8 UK (42 EU)
Timberland Eruo Hiker Splitrock 2, Men's Boots, Black, 8 UK (42 EU)
Offered by rebelstatusuxbridge

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 26 Mar. 2015
didn't like the style

Three Cups Of Tea
Three Cups Of Tea
by Greg Mortenson

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing story about an amazing person, 3 April 2010
This review is from: Three Cups Of Tea (Paperback)
The review title says it all.
Amazing what you can do if you put your mind to it. Cant understand why he lost out the Nobel peace prize to Barack Obama.Talk about a travesty.
Also paints a clear picture about Islam and its teachings which is unusual from a Westerners view point.

Philips RQ1075 ARCitec Rotary Shaver with Jet Clean System & LED Battery On/Off Indicator

4.0 out of 5 stars super shaver, 3 April 2010
best shaver I've had so far.Havent quite worked out the cleaning bit yet.Was it worth the money? probably

A Thousand Splendid Suns
A Thousand Splendid Suns
by Khaled Hosseini

5.0 out of 5 stars A real classic, 10 Jan. 2010
I liked KiteRunner but was not overwhelmed by it. When my wife bought me A Thousand Splendid Suns, I thought it was going to be more of the same. I have to say I was mistaken. I found the whole story very believable and incredibly sad. You really feel for the two characters and the ending really brings a tear to your eyes. It is one of the best written and saddest stories I have read in a long time. I enjoyed it even more than The Book Thief and thats saying something.

The Time Traveler's Wife
The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger

3.0 out of 5 stars one for the girls, 10 Jan. 2010
I read the reviews on Amazon and thought this would be really good. Its an interesting story but a little difficult to get to grips with because of all the time travelling. Saying all that I just didnt get it. I suspect its an XY thing.

X-Men: Messiah Complex TPB
X-Men: Messiah Complex TPB
by Ed Brubaker

4.0 out of 5 stars xmen review, 29 Nov. 2009
have not read xmen comics now for over 10 years but this collection is really good and reminds me of the good old days of xmen stories.I wish some of the art could have been better.
Overall worth a read