Profile for Not so Jolly > Reviews

Not so Jolly

Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's T-Shirt - Black, XL
Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's T-Shirt - Black, XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and recommend, 22 Jun 2014
This item is just as described and good quality, I have purchased more of these tops since and would recommend them

The Jolly Christmas Postman (The Jolly Postman)
The Jolly Christmas Postman (The Jolly Postman)
by Allan Ahlberg

1.0 out of 5 stars Such a shame, 13 Dec 2013
A delightful book but don't order from here is you'd like it for Christmas. I ordered this on 25th November for a friend's Christmas gift. It was due for delivery tomorrow but had not been dispatched. Upon enquiry I have been informed by live chat session that Amazon have had difficutlies getting the stock required and they now cannot get this to me until 27th Dec at the earliest - the magic of the Jolly Christmas Postman may be a little dimished after Christmas. I'm now off to the dreaded highstreet in an effort to find this book tomorrow (wish me luck!).
I'm told they had a stock issue which was outside their control. I understand these things can happen but I had not proactive contact from Amazon about this issue. If I had this information at the time of order or before now I would not be left with facing the xmas crowds...the very reason I'm an online shopper. When I asked how I could formally complain I was not given the information I needed. I can't find a link to complain anywhere so perhaps someone reading this will point me in the right direction, I'm feeling a little less Jolly right now.