Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Essex UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Nowhere to Go: Part 3 of 3: The heartbreaking true story of a boy desperate to be loved

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sad, 21 Nov 2014
Very well written. I am looking forward to reading a lot more from this author. I am going to her page now to see what else she has written

A Personal Story of Two Consecutive Miscarriages
A Personal Story of Two Consecutive Miscarriages

4.0 out of 5 stars Something we just don't understand, 30 Sep 2014
This book is mainly about how you might feel after looking

g

This little book tries to deal with any feelings you no doubt have after looking a baby. ISaac opens his heart to the reader a bout his feelings, when his w ice lost babies. Very hard to write but ISaac did it very well . There is no doubt that he is out to help other people who find themselves in a similar situation. Well done to ISaac and I hope and pray that he and his wife have a healthy baby now. This is not a book written for self pity.

Don't Tell My Mum!: Continuing Adventures of a Confused Seventies Childhood (Confused Sixties Childhood Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 29 Sep 2014
Don't tell my mum is quite hilarious in places especially in the second half of the book. It I'd a good read if you are in the mood for reading something light and funny.

Willow Pond
Willow Pond

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Willow Pond (Kindle Edition)
Quite a fascinating plot which was well thought out and very well written. At one point I did wonder if we were going to get a happy ending, when you read the book you will see what I mean. There were many characters but easy to differentiate between them as they all had very much their own personalities. All in all a very good read. I shall look out for more books by the same author.

The Girl Who Had No Enemies: and ThE MaN WhO HaTeD WoMeN
The Girl Who Had No Enemies: and ThE MaN WhO HaTeD WoMeN

5.0 out of 5 stars A very readable book, 17 Aug 2014
It had me hooked from the very beginning . Dennis Fleming is a brilliant writer he has the gift of the reader believing he is there with Denis at all the crucial parts. His personalities are described in such a way that the 'reader believes he knows these people personally.
. Thank you Denis for this book and what is, at the end
, a very uplifting read.

Sarah's Story - They cruelly stole my childhood. Here is my story of recovery and triumph

5.0 out of 5 stars Straigjtforward, 8 Aug 2014
This book is told in a beautifully straightforward way without the author implying "poor me" I hope the rest of Sarah's life is filled with love and happiness not only from her family but many other people that she is yet to meet. May GOd bless her

The Stranger Beside You (A Thriller)
The Stranger Beside You (A Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 24 July 2014
This book so deserves 5 stars. All the time there is something happening, I couldn't put it down. Very well written and just the right amount of characters so you know who they all are but not do many that you get muddled. I will look out for more books by WIlliam CAsey MOrton.

The Rose Petal Beach
The Rose Petal Beach

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good well thought out story, 15 July 2014
I enjoyed reading this book but thought,.in. places it was overly long. The different personalities were good and all believable.I loved the ending, I am one of those people that usually guesses.the end long before I reach it in this book I didn't and found it quite a surprise.

•RohiLinen• NEW Living Orthopedic V Shaped Support pillow "Includes Complimentary Purple Pillow Case FREE"
Offered by Rohi Linens Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars so pleased I bought these support pillows, 9 July 2014
so pleased I bought these support pillows. Very comfortable, soft but firm., . Even the free pillowcase is a good colour that will go with most other colours.

Trapped: Part 2 of 3
Trapped: Part 2 of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars i couldnt put it down, 1 May 2014
This book is written well, the writer gets across to the reader so easily exactly how she is feeling and how the child is feeling as well. There are in 3 books in the series but once you have read book 1, there is no way that you will not want to rea d the other two. I finished all 3books in a couple of days, they are all page turner and Icouldn't guess what was going to happen next. A great series of books

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4