Profile for JayWhite81 > Reviews

Tailgate to Heaven
by Adam Goldstein
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The bridge over the pond, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Tailgate to Heaven (Hardcover)
For anyone who hasn't experienced American sports culture, it is hard to compare it to any other sports culture in the world. For me personally, I have followed American football for a very long time. But, even my experience didn't prepare me for the journey Adam Goldstein took me on when I read his amazing diary of an adventure of a lifetime.
Its every American football fans' dream to travel around the country visiting different stadiums and taking in the different Cities and the people who live there. For a British NFL fan to do this is very unique indeed. From the beginning this story, and it is a great story, made it very difficult to put the book down. I wanted to know his next destination and the amazing people he would come across in the next chapter of his wonderful journey.
For any sports fan in the world this is a very interesting insight into the world of tailgating and the American way of celebrating sports teams both on and off the field. And for any sports fan in the world it is a must read. Believe me, you wont be disappointed. 10/10.