Profile for S. Wootton > Reviews

S. Wootton (UK)

KING SIZE BED SET - TURQUOISE TEAL DUVET COVER & BEDSPREAD THROW
KING SIZE BED SET - TURQUOISE TEAL DUVET COVER & BEDSPREAD THROW

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter Rubbish!!!, 17 Jun. 2014
We have had this duvet a year and it is falling apart. It looks great but a number of the seams have failled on the duvet cover and pillows. Be warned!!!

Sibelius 7 Academic Student (PC/Mac)
Sibelius 7 Academic Student (PC/Mac)

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated!!, 22 Nov. 2012
AAAAGGGGGHHHH Soooooooo frustrated!!!!
Some of my work colleagues use earlier versions of Sibelius and find it really useful and quite straight forward.
I wanted to be able to make my own simple backing tracks for my Primary Music teaching, so thought this was going to be ideal. After I couldn't install earlier versions on my computer (compatability issues with Windows 7) I took the plunge and bought Sibelius 7. I was really excited when it arrived and couldn't wait to get started!
I can't believe that after a year of owning it I am still no closer to producing anything at all!! I tried to work through the tutorials but it is really tricky going back and forth between screens trying to get things to work and nothing appears straight forward. I can't figure out why sometimes things are where they should be, but when you close them you can't find them again and there is no useful search engine to help find things.
I think that unless you have all the time in the world to dedicate to learning how to figure out this program or the knowledge from using earlier versions, it is a waste of money. I can't use any of my knowledge from other types of computer programs to help me and am now having to contemplate buying the 450 page book. (yet another £20!!)
It's obvious, judging by the other reviews, that a lot of people have had a lot of success and enjoy using it............I'm just not one of them!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2013 5:12 PM GMT

Enter The Ninja [VHS]
Enter The Ninja [VHS]
VHS

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 16 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Enter The Ninja [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Watched this on tv this morning and it is hilarious. The fight scenes are comical and the acting is dire which makes it all the better. Whoever did the casting with the short man with the hook must have been blind or a comic genius.
I don't think it was meant to be a comedy but if you want a good laugh with your mates watch this one