Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "sophiestree" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Samsung Original Premium High Quality Rechargeable Portable Emergency  External Battery Pack 8400 mAh - Blue
Samsung Original Premium High Quality Rechargeable Portable Emergency External Battery Pack 8400 mAh - Blue
Offered by LAGE UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned as did not charge, 27 July 2016
Very poor. Battery did not charge and was rendered useless as soon as it was required to charge the phone. Went back with no hassle through Amazon.

Superseed Almond Flax Blend (1 x 360g) by Purition
Superseed Almond Flax Blend (1 x 360g) by Purition
Offered by Purition Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great on cereal, 27 July 2016
This is yummy. I bought this on the recommendation of someone else and I add it to my cereal. It has a good amount of nuts in it and is good.
I will definitely be buying it again when it runs out.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Case - Mulbess PU Leather Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S7 Wallet Wine Red
Offered by MULBESS

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice case but not for me, 29 Mar. 2016
this case is really pleasing and fit my Samsung Galaxy S7 perfectly. However I did return it due to the magnetic closure not being strong enough and I knew that it would start to annoy me. It was probably because I do put a fair amount in the card slots and side slot and so although it definitely closed, you had to push the magnetic flap down to ensure it had secured properly. I would say for the price and how great this case looks, if you don't put too much in it (for me business cards, spare money etc) I imagine you would be pleased with it. The red colour is also great as it is not too vibrant but a good rich red and a bit different from everyone's black cases out there. Definitely a unisex colour.

Moleskine Soft Large Orchid Purple Dotted Notebook
Moleskine Soft Large Orchid Purple Dotted Notebook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Bullet Journal and fab colour, 29 Mar. 2016
Love a Moleskine! Who doesn't. This was a good price and I purchased it to start my very first Bullet Journal. It is a good size but not too fat and so I carry it around with me when I don't want to take my Filofax - I know I'm a dinosaur, but I love paper diaries and journals. Great colour too. Not to bright and a really nice shade. Very happy all round

Method Fresh Air Liquid Laundry Detergent 25 Washes (Pack of 2, Total 50 Washes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat buyer of this laundry detergent. Love it, 29 Mar. 2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE this laundry detergent. I cannot use anything biological but am not a fan of really strong laundry smelling detergent. The smell of this is really nice and so far I have been really pleased with how it washes the clothes. I am a repeat customer for this and don't have any plans to change.

wiiuka Genuine Leather Case TRAVEL for Samsung Galaxy S6 Wallet Design Black Cover with Card Slot
Offered by keib-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case and excellent magnetic closure, 29 Mar. 2016
This is a really nice smart looking phone case. This was for a Samsung Galaxy S6. The magnetic closure is very strong, which for me is extremely important as I have returned cases in the past due to the weakness of this. There is no bulk to the phone either and so it looks sleek. Definitely a good buy. Would have loved it in red but can't have everything i suppose.

True Religion Women's Becca Twisted Seam Boot Cut Jeans, Blue (Dimmed Hideaway), W30/L32

5.0 out of 5 stars This style are great but a little on the larger side, 21 Feb. 2016
Interestingly the other True Religion jeans I bought in a size 30 were perfect but these were just a little bit too large.
Shame as they were really nice jeans. I haven't bought the 29 to see how they are but perhaps they would be better.
Great jeans though all the same and great price on Amazon

True Religion Women's Gina Mini Boot Cut Jeans, Mid Dark Blue, W30/L32
True Religion Women's Gina Mini Boot Cut Jeans, Mid Dark Blue, W30/L32

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these jeans......, 21 Feb. 2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these jeans. I ordered a size 30 as I am a standard size 12 in trousers and they were perfect.
Great length and nothing not to like. I would have ordered more but the only seller left was asking £180 and I don't think I can justify spending that on a pair of jeans right now.

Kokuyo Systemic Refillable Notebook Cover - Twin Ring Notebook with Edge Title - A5 (5.8" X 8.3") - Normal Rule - 28 Lines X 50 Sheets - Black Cover
Offered by Export Japan 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars not sure what I will use if for bit well made product, 5 Jan. 2016
This arrived in good time from Japan.. I'm not sure if I'm honest it was what I expected or indeed if I'll use it, but it might be one of those things that one day I'll suddenly realise why i kept it

Kokuyo strong magnet sheet, single-sided pressure-sensitive adhesive with 300 x 100 x 1.0mm 1 piece of macro-S345 (japan import)
Offered by KMZ-tradings

2.0 out of 5 stars poor magnetic field makes these virtually pointless, 5 Jan. 2016
Very disappointed when this arrived from.Japan. it's the first Kokuyo product that lets itself down badly. The magnetic field is very week and almost pointless. It's gone in a cupboard until the right length of time when I'll probably then tell myself to just chuck it.
Seller delivered item on time and I have no problems on that front.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9