Profile for Charles Jackson > Reviews

Content by Charles Jackson

Charles Jackson (Lanarkshire Scotland)

Rikki and Me
Rikki and Me
by Kate Fulton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rikki and Me (Hardcover)
I bought this book for a friend of mine and she loved it. Can't say fairer than that can I.??

Out Of Town - With Jack Hargreaves: Volume 9 [DVD]
Out Of Town - With Jack Hargreaves: Volume 9 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Out of Town
Offered by BAZZMEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Out of Town.A country diary., 2 Nov 2010
This particular TV programme from yesteryear has always been one of my favourites.
No doubt it is a fvourite everywhere.I already had a few of the Dvds but not no. 9 so it was with some pleasure that I found it on Amazon and bought it.Jack Hargreaves, unfortunately no longer with us,is one of the most interesting people that has ever been on television and the Dvds of, Out of Town ,give me a great deal of pleasure .Indeed for someone of my mature years they take me back to a more innocent world.

Low-fat Meals in Minutes
Low-fat Meals in Minutes
by Ainsley Harriott

5.0 out of 5 stars Lose weight the tasty way., 2 May 2009
This is an excellent book for anyone who likes good food but doesn't want to put on weight.It was my son and his wife who first mentioned it to myself and my partner ,Janice,as they had both lost weight using the recipes.We have since tried several and find them most palatable, and have in fact taken some weight off as well.Tho' this is probably a combination of exercise ,which we are getting more of,and the sensible and tasty stuff in the book.So eat and enjoy and don't feel guilty.