Profile for johnny800 > Reviews

Renaissance Pres Frontiers Yousef & Behrouz
Renaissance Pres Frontiers Yousef & Behrouz
Price: 55.79

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT STUFF!, 15 Sep 2005
Well it looks like yet another great renaissance compilation, only this time mastered buy the masters themselves Yousef & Behrouz. CD one takes you on a melow sample of yousef's expertise kicking of with joeski feat. Mr reo- then on with switch-just bounce 2 this, folowed buy some top tracks such as east coast boogiemen & DJ heather-picture of you & yousef & justin long -$trictly business. Then takeing you out on Alex wolfenden presents bagnasty feat. Nasty EP-everyday. CD two buy behrouz is more progressive & upbeat, I personally enjoyed it the best out of the two CD's. Starting of with the enjoyable phonique feat. erland 0ye-for the time being then on with the likes of the youngsters-confidential music & sultan & tommyboy-you make me feel extacy, then finishing on the epic jonathan & brdley-manhattan(big apple original mix). I can honestly say that I enjoyed frontiers from start to finish.

Renaissance: Master Series
Renaissance: Master Series

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 17 July 2005
Wow! what a fantastic mix by that DJ wizard hernan cattaneo yet again. From the first moment I put disc one in to my stereo I was hooked on this compilation from start to finish, his style of music is second to none & his technical skills are out of this world. If you are a renaissance fan or you love you progressive house then all I can say is buy it!

Renaissance Sound Of Vol 2
Renaissance Sound Of Vol 2

2.0 out of 5 stars C**P!, 11 July 2005
Right then I am not going to beat about the bush hear I am going to get straight to the point & say that the alive renaissance mix by james z was the worse renaissance mix that I have ever heard. In fact I had to keep checking the cd cover to make sure it was renaissance becouse very rearly do they let me down, there was to much stoping & starting & far to many annoying technical noises for my likeing. I'm sorry but I got more enjoyment listning to my mothers shakeing stevens cd's then I did this one!

Renaissance America 1 (Repackaged)
Renaissance America 1 (Repackaged)

4.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD LISTEN!, 8 July 2005
I FOUND THE RENAISSANCE AMERICA ALBUM A VERY ENJOYABLE LISTEN BUT I WOULD NOT GO AS FARE TO SAY THAT IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST MIX'S THAT I HAVE HEARD FROM DAVE SEAMAN. I FOUND SOME OF THE TRACKS TO BE A BIT DOWN TEMPO & SOME PARTS DID NOT HAVE MUCH GET UP & GO ABOUT IT, BUT IF YOU ARE A RENAISSANCE FAN THEN IT'S STILL WORTH HAVEING IN YOUR COLLECTION!

Carl Cox F.A.C.T.
Carl Cox F.A.C.T.

5.0 out of 5 stars OUT OF THIS WORLD!, 8 July 2005
This review is from: Carl Cox F.A.C.T. (Audio CD)
Get ready for an exhilarating ride into the euphoric mix of carl cox's fact. This album is without a doubt the best progressive trance album that I have ever heard!

Renaissance Masters Series Vol. 2 (Mixed By Hernan Cattaneo)
Renaissance Masters Series Vol. 2 (Mixed By Hernan Cattaneo)
Offered by FastMedia "Ships From USA"
Price: 28.15

5.0 out of 5 stars PHENOMENAL!, 10 Mar 2005
Haveing been a house music fan now for a long time I have listened to a lot of house compilations. But I think that it is more then fair to say that the new renaissance by hernan cattaneo is a master peace. A highly progressive mix that takes you on a mission into the exciting new sound of a dj legend, a must have for house music fans!