Profile for Cooperman > Reviews

Content by Cooperman

Cooperman

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
BV-Tech POE-SW501 10/100Mbps 4 PoE Port + 1 Uplink PoE Switch with IEEE 802.3af, 65W
Offered by POE DEPOT

4.0 out of 5 stars Works exactly as described., 19 Jun. 2016
Works exactly as described, I use this to power a PoE ip camera and 1 normal Ip camera and does the job spot on.
Theres an extra LED on each port to inform you if supplying power to the device which it does.
of course this would have been better if 1000mbps and the unit is slightly on the larger size compared to netgears PoE switches but this unit is a fraction of the price.
I would defiantly buy another if required

PoE IP Security Camera, 4-Megapixel HD 4X Varifocal Dome Day and Night for Video Surveillance, Indoor and Outdoor, Waterproof, Motion Detect and Remote Access, ONVIF,No Need Power Adapter, Reolink RLC-422
Offered by ReolinkEU

4.0 out of 5 stars What a great camera for the money,, 19 Jun. 2016
What a great camera for the money, I am using this PoE and recording and monitoring is done via my Synology DS415+
The camera was very easy to set up however make sure you have Encode set to baseline if using with Synology otherwise green bars will be displayed upon live monitoring via DS Cam
The picture in the daytime is crystal clear, it is very sharp and can easily make out number plates at the bottom of my drive
This looses 1 star for the night view, this could be due to the angle I have the camera set however i did get a little IR glare from the dome itself, this is mainly round the edges of the viewing area.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Dyson Pure Cool - household fans (Silver, White)
Dyson Pure Cool - household fans (Silver, White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything I expected, 14 May 2016
This is a great fan with the added feature of purifying the air, the app does drop a little but guessing this is because works only on 2.4ghz and not 5ghz
I leave mine set to auto and comes on numerous times throughout the day.
My only complaint is that you can't set the auto to come on at a set temp, this only works for air quality

The Walking Dead - Mystery Mini Blind - The Walking Dead 3 Collector's figure Standard
Offered by Game Dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collectables, 2 May 2016
I love these, fit really nicely on my narrow bookcase, if your TWD fan you will love these too, great details on such a small figure
I did get 2 Daryl's but one is the rarer blood splattered version. Daryl also sits nicely on his motorbike as can be seen in included picture.

Bosch PKP 3.6 LI Cordless Lithium-Ion Glue Gun with 3.6 V Battery, 1.5 Ah
Bosch PKP 3.6 LI Cordless Lithium-Ion Glue Gun with 3.6 V Battery, 1.5 Ah

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 April 2016
Being cordless is great for this product, no more cables getting in the way and ready to use after 15 seconds

Bluesmart Hand Luggage, 56 cm, 34 Liters, Black
Bluesmart Hand Luggage, 56 cm, 34 Liters, Black
Offered by Elegant accessories

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, but still needs work, 21 April 2016
The main reason I got this case was for the GPS tracking, the other feature to me were a bonus. The case was delivered at a very good price compared to everywhere else, I opened the box and must admit what a great looking case, the build quality is OK, I've seen worse but also seen better, I opened the case and saw the front pocket, right away I loved that idea, I have an 12.9" iPad Pro and it fitted lovely in there with plenty of room for other bits and bobs like your mobile.
The battery is a very good idea, however I was dubious regarding airport security, at the end of the day it's a suitcase with a battery, SIM card and wires, they are not just going to ignor that, I never traveled with this bag so sorry, I am unable to answer if it would cause issues
The built in scales do not work at all. I use my normal luggage scale, and it weighed in at 4.3kg empty, did same test 3 times with built in scale and ranged from 4.7kg to 6.3kg.
Now for main the main issue and why I cn only score 2 stars is the GPS tracking, so while the suitcase is turned on, this works great, very quickly no issues whatsoever, the trouble is, when your phone is out of range of the case, it will go into sleep mode after 5 mins, please see response below from Bluesmart when I emailed them what I discovered

Unfortunately when the carry-on is in sleep or airplane mode location tracking is not available; however, once the bluetooth button is pressed the suitcase wakes up and begins sending its location allowing you to find it. If you have any other question feel free to reach out.
Best Regards,
Sebastian
So if in Bluetooth range you would tend to know where your bag is, but at least tracking would work, if you bag went missing it would more then likely be out of range so would be sleeping rendering the tracking useless unless you got lucky and they powered up your bag.
To me this is a major oversight and thus have returned the bag for a full refund
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2016 5:37 PM BST

Speedlink Notary Soft Touch Mousepad ,stylish leather-look, soft surface, stitch detailing- white

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and white, 29 Mar. 2016
Wanted a white mouse Matt to match my desk, just the job, feels good quality and clean looking

New Nintendo 3DS XL Charging Cradle - Black
New Nintendo 3DS XL Charging Cradle - Black
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 29 Mar. 2016
This is a great cradle, I did read the other reviews and was in two minds of buying this, but so glad I did, a few comments said you have to press down hard for the 3ds to connect, I have not found this the case myself, on the cradle there is a little button which lines up with the charging port on the 3ds, when you put the 3ds in the cradle is pushes down on this button, then in turn that pushes up two little cold coloured connectors which connect with the two gold coloured connectors at either side of the charge port on the 3ds, I have included a picture to try and make this clearer, the button is really easy to push down with your finger, no pressure at all required.
I do agree with other comments of its a little light, could have really done with some grippy feet on the bottom to stop it sliding around, hence losing 1 star.
Overall really good charge dock, wanted because chargers device on its side which takes up less room

LaMetric Portable Wi-Fi Clock with Apps
LaMetric Portable Wi-Fi Clock with Apps

5.0 out of 5 stars Love playing with gadgets and IFTTT, then this is for you,, 16 Mar. 2016
I love my LaMetric
is it of any real use??? NO not really
Will it change your life??? Not at all

Love playing with gadgets and IFTTT, then this is for you, I use mine raining in conjunction with Smartthings, I have also programmed the button on top Via IFTTT Button to turn on my TV, so that turns on my TV, sound Bar and Cable box in one go

Everbuild SGNPOWER Power Pro Sealant Gun
Everbuild SGNPOWER Power Pro Sealant Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars great control over the amount of sealant you want to apply, 16 Mar. 2016
only used once but so far way much better then the plastic 1 i was using, great control over the amount of sealant you want to apply

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6