Profile for Donna Abbott > Reviews

Reef One Biorb BiUbe Air Pump 12v
Offered by FishAround Ltd
Price: 9.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace and quiet at last, 13 Oct 2013
My last pump was on its last legs, the new pimp is smaller in all ways but still does the same job

Wicked Game
Wicked Game
Offered by davehopetrading
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: Wicked Game (Audio CD)
I brough the CD for my Mum for Christmas and she played it on Christmas day and I thoroughly enjoyed it especially their rendition of Wicked Game, I would definitely recommend it.

Scars
Scars
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Jan 2010
This review is from: Scars (Audio CD)
What can I say, Basement Jaxx have one it again with another brilliant album that is their own unique sound. My favourite songs on there are Scars, Raindrops, Saga, She's no Good and Day of the Sunflowers but the whole album is listenable which I find for a lot of albums not all the songs can be. I look forward to their next album and hope it can match; though these guys are unstoppable.........

Big Tunes Back 2 The 90s
Big Tunes Back 2 The 90s
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Old memoris made new, 30 Aug 2009
Other than Whigfield?!?!?! The whole album is fantastic and it brings back memories of good nights out gone by. Some of the songs are timless classics.

Dangerously in Love
Dangerously in Love
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 8 July 2003
This review is from: Dangerously in Love (Audio CD)
Beyonce's solo career will go from strength to strength if she keeps producing music like she is at the moment. I love the first 4 records especially on her new album as they are dancey/disco which is more my kind of style - Naughty Girl is just the best!
If people are into something a little different this is definitely for them

Saints & Sinners
Saints & Sinners
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - better than their first, 14 Nov 2000
This review is from: Saints & Sinners (Audio CD)
I thought All Saints first album was good but compared to this one it is nothing! The music and songs are catchy and contagious - I think my neighbours must be a little bored with them now, but I certainly am not. A big well done to the girls on bringing out such good album.