Profile for Donna Abbott > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Office Cotton Chelsea Mid Heel Boots Tan - 7 UK
Office Cotton Chelsea Mid Heel Boots Tan - 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A must!, 17 Nov. 2015
They are really comfortable and look fab on. A wardrobe must have if you are looking for tan boots.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Possible faulty goods...., 30 July 2015
I possibly may have had a faulty gun as when trying to put the caps recommended with this gun in not only did they not fit but the gun would not snap shut after we'd tried to get them in. Have returned.

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi-top, Unisex Adults' Hi-Top Sneakers, Optical White, 6.5 UK (39.5 EU)
Offered by Legend Footwear.
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing footwear, 30 July 2015
Love them, much prefer them to the low Converse I have, haven't owned Converse for years but definitely converted back.

Timberland Apley Mid, Women's Waterproof Boots, Dark Tan, 7 UK
Timberland Apley Mid, Women's Waterproof Boots, Dark Tan, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boot, 28 April 2015
These boots are very comfortable and exactly as ordered. I did have to go a size bigger than I am but they are roomy.

Transformers Flip and Change Bumblebee
Transformers Flip and Change Bumblebee
Offered by Top Home Bargains

2.0 out of 5 stars What a complete waste of money, 22 April 2015
I brought this for my son for Christmas, it has been broken and unusable for about a month or so now, so a £20+ toy didn't even make it 6 months. Very very disappointed with this. Would not recommend this at all.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Reef One Biorb BiUbe Air Pump 12v
Reef One Biorb BiUbe Air Pump 12v
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace and quiet at last, 13 Oct. 2013
My last pump was on its last legs, the new pimp is smaller in all ways but still does the same job

Wicked Game
Wicked Game
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Wicked Game (Audio CD)
I brough the CD for my Mum for Christmas and she played it on Christmas day and I thoroughly enjoyed it especially their rendition of Wicked Game, I would definitely recommend it.

Scars
Scars
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Scars (Audio CD)
What can I say, Basement Jaxx have one it again with another brilliant album that is their own unique sound. My favourite songs on there are Scars, Raindrops, Saga, She's no Good and Day of the Sunflowers but the whole album is listenable which I find for a lot of albums not all the songs can be. I look forward to their next album and hope it can match; though these guys are unstoppable.........

Big Tunes Back 2 The 90s
Big Tunes Back 2 The 90s

5.0 out of 5 stars Old memoris made new, 30 Aug. 2009
Other than Whigfield?!?!?! The whole album is fantastic and it brings back memories of good nights out gone by. Some of the songs are timless classics.

Dangerously in Love
Dangerously in Love
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 8 July 2003
This review is from: Dangerously in Love (Audio CD)
Beyonce's solo career will go from strength to strength if she keeps producing music like she is at the moment. I love the first 4 records especially on her new album as they are dancey/disco which is more my kind of style - Naughty Girl is just the best!
If people are into something a little different this is definitely for them

Page: 1 | 2