Profile for Anastasios Vazakopoulos > Reviews

Content by Anastasios Vaz...

Anastasios Vazakopoulos (Athens, Greece)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
9 (Nine) [DVD]
9 (Nine) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elijah Wood

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice film - full of action, 23 May 2010
This review is from: 9 (Nine) [DVD] (DVD)
Very inteligent movie with all the right componets and not overdone. It talks on how we managed yet again to destriy our world but in the end there is always hope that the gadgets will survive. I had very nice time viewing it and was always kept alert. Worth buying

Stargate SG-1 - Children of The Gods (Final Cut) [DVD]
Stargate SG-1 - Children of The Gods (Final Cut) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Dean Anderson

4.0 out of 5 stars We want more of this, 10 Sept. 2009
Love Stargate and we want an 11th series. Why they are cutting it in pieces and issue one per year I do not know. Please give us more. One negative point - is some scenes I was bored to death.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2009 7:43 AM GMT

Dead Like Me - Season 2 [DVD]
Dead Like Me - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ellen Muth
Offered by Discs4all

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it but Hopefully I am not as dead as her, 10 Sept. 2009
Although the patern is repetitive, the characters repetitive - there is something about this series that really catches your interest. I do not know why I was glued to it and I really like it. Perhaps it is this thing with death - you never know when it will happen and is good to know that someone carries you over so as not to fill pain.

Beverly Hills Chihuahua [DVD]
Beverly Hills Chihuahua [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jaime Lee Curtis
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Go Chihuahua Go, 10 Aug. 2009
I must admit that I did not expect much but I was happily surprised of how good the whole thing was and how we enjoyed it as a family. Only thing is that my children watched it over and over again - but kept them happy....
Very good - strongly recommend it.

Lift [DVD]
Lift [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patrick Killian
Offered by Not2day Media

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Lifted in the end, 10 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Lift [DVD] (DVD)
This can only be described as a very bad version of a cult movie and although I am an abid Sci-Fi person I would NOT recommend anyone buying, renting, viewing this movie.
You are just waisting you time

Page: 1 | 2 | 3