Profile for Anastasios Vazakopoulos > Reviews

Content by Anastasios Vaz...

Anastasios Vazakopoulos (Athens, Greece)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Main Sauce Production Magic Bouncing 8 Ball Fortune Telling Ball
Main Sauce Production Magic Bouncing 8 Ball Fortune Telling Ball

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice choice for 8 ballers, 7 Feb 2012
Well that is the way I like my 8 balls - interesting and understandable answers, large and smooth to the hand ball, one you can throw around (yes it bounces and does not break although I do not do it often because my dog likes to catch it and then it is hard to get it back in one piece). Love it in all respects BUT one thing - why is the water so blue and dark that I need all the light in the world to see clearly what it says???? However it does what it is supposed to do and does not break if you drop it - on the contrary - throw it around freely!!!!

Mystic 8 Ball
Mystic 8 Ball

2.0 out of 5 stars Decisions decisions cannot be based on this 8 ball, 7 Feb 2012
This review is from: Mystic 8 Ball (Toy)
I do not want to be negative but this ball is only any fun if you are in a party mood as it is not really anything like a traditional 8 ball and has answers like "yes if it is raining now" and similar funny but in no way useful to me as an 8-ball user. The ball is too small for my taste and as usual the water is too blue and you can hardly see the answers - or is it that I am getting old and need glasses. I admit I threw it away. So give it only as a silly gift!

Penguins Of Madagascar - Happy King Julien Day [DVD]
Penguins Of Madagascar - Happy King Julien Day [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Patrick Stuart

4.0 out of 5 stars Penguins go on please, 7 Feb 2012
What can I say - good story lines, clever execution, always keep you interested, love it even better when there is a theme around these penguins. I watch them straight and never get bored! Recommend to buy for you first as an adult and then for your children!

Dackel 2012 / Dachshunds 2012 / Teckels 2012
Dackel 2012 / Dachshunds 2012 / Teckels 2012
by Heike Schmidt-Röger
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars For the daxhound lovers, 7 Feb 2012
The pictures are excellent and give me that warm feeling when I look at them. I presume that since I have a daxhound aca teckel, this is why I like this callender. That reminds me - hm as a callender the ink on the dates is too faint and you really need to get close to see them. That is the only minus I see for this item.

Terra Nova [DVD]
Terra Nova [DVD]
Dvd ~ Konstantin Lavronenko
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I hoped for, 1 Nov 2011
This review is from: Terra Nova [DVD] (DVD)
Could it have been the speak over in english, the strange scenario - it was not what I hope for. The film does not run smoothly or makes sense in some parts or has a good scenario. I would avoid it.

Mars Needs Moms [DVD]
Mars Needs Moms [DVD]
Dvd ~ Seth Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly Good, 1 Nov 2011
This review is from: Mars Needs Moms [DVD] (DVD)
I admit that the title did not attract me at the beginning but the actual movie is great and well directed and presented. Loved it.

Sanctuary - Season 3 [DVD]
Sanctuary - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amanda Tapping

4.0 out of 5 stars getting better and better, 1 Nov 2011
This review is from: Sanctuary - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
A must for the fans of Sactuary. As the team moves on to help the abnormals - the team seems to be working as actors at better levels from before and the content and story lines are also getting better and better. If you like the style - buy it.

George Foreman 14054 7-Portion Entertaining Grill in Silver (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Have I Got Goods For You

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cooking George, 25 July 2011
A friend of mine recommended to buy it. It is the best thing on earth as it cooks very fast, fat is removed to a container and thus it can be used as sauce and it cleans very easily. Only make sure the meat is of the same level. Buy the 7 portion plus - I found it easier to position my meat and cook it well.

A di Alessi Merdolino Toilet Brush, Orange (ASG04 O)
A di Alessi Merdolino Toilet Brush, Orange (ASG04 O)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the extraordinary for your WC, 3 May 2011
Little things in life make you smile and so I think this is the coolest brush u can buy and enjoy seeing it.

A Town Called Eureka - Season 3.5 [DVD]
A Town Called Eureka - Season 3.5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Ferguson

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot wait for series 4, 3 May 2011
A classic where the "less educated" sherif outperforms the smart scientists. This is a lovely series to watch and pass the time. I recconend it to anyone that likes good comedy with a science fiction twist. Suitable for all children and adults

Page: 1 | 2 | 3