Profile for John G B Camp patricia camp > Reviews

Content by John G B Camp ...

John G B Camp patricia camp

Page: 1 | 2
Plus Size Womens Pink Animal Heart Print Pyjama Bottoms With Ribbon Drawcord Size 30-32 Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 10 Dec. 2014
MUCH TOO BIG.RETURNED

The Temporary Wife: A Forever Love Story (InterMix)
The Temporary Wife: A Forever Love Story (InterMix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sept. 2014
ENJOYED THIS VERY MUCH.....

The Scandalous Sabbatinis: Scandal: Unclaimed Love-Child / Shock: One-Night Heir / The Wedding Charade (The Sabbatini Brothers)
by Melanie Milburne

5.0 out of 5 stars GEAT READ, 11 Jun. 2014
REALLY ENJOYED THIS BOOK,GOT SETTLED WITH A CUP OF TEA GOOD EVENINGS READ..(SHOULD HAVE SAVED IT FOR WHEN FOOTBALL IS ON THE TV & MY HUSBAND GETS HOLD OF THE CONTROL!!) BUT HAVE PLENTY MORE OF THIS AUTHOR....VERY GOOD READ.

Within Reach (Harlequin Larger Print Superromance)
Within Reach (Harlequin Larger Print Superromance)
by Sarah Mayberry
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIc, 27 Oct. 2013
This is the first book by Sarah Mayberry that I have read & it was FANTASTIC<What a beautifully written book.I could not put it down.read till 4am to finish it !!! Have now ordered another 15 books of hers,I am sure I will enjoy them as well.!!
THIS IS THE BEST BOOK I HAVE READ FOR AGES...

Tiger Index A-Z Twinwire A5 Notebook
Tiger Index A-Z Twinwire A5 Notebook
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD VALUE, 27 Aug. 2013
THESE INDEX BOOKS ARE GREAT.THEY ARE VERY GOOD VALUE. I ONLY WANTED ONE, BUT IT WAS JUST AS INEXPENSIVE TO BUY 2 !!!!

Stone River Jewellery Bronzed Vintage Style Owl Necklace Pendant
Stone River Jewellery Bronzed Vintage Style Owl Necklace Pendant
Offered by Ignislife(9-28 working days))

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE, 27 Aug. 2013
This pendant was a little larger that I had imagined,but is certainly EYE catching & VERY good value for money

Beautiful Natural Abalone Paua Shell Butterfly Pendant On Silver Colour Necklace - Adjustable - Gift Box - PURPLE COLOUR
Offered by Cygnet Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, 27 Aug. 2013
I loved this pendant,The only critisism is that the black cord that it was on is too heavy looking for the delicate butterfly,so i have replaced it for a silver chain & now it looks REALLY nice,

Beautiful Natural Blue Abalone Paua Shell Butterfly Earrings In Gift Box - C
Beautiful Natural Blue Abalone Paua Shell Butterfly Earrings In Gift Box - C
Offered by Cygnet Gifts

3.0 out of 5 stars TOO SMALL, 27 Aug. 2013
I LOVED THE EARRINGS WHEN THEY ARRIVED AS THEY MATCHED A PENDANT i HAD ALSO PURCHASED

I loved the earrings when they arrived as they matched the pendant I had received BUT when I went to wear them,I could onlly get one in,The other one has a fault at the end of the post & I cannot get it in my ear as it is slightly bent.Aslo,the posts are so small & delicate that I had a lot of trouble getting the one in,I have longish nails & the posts are so short & thin & delicate that I cannot grasp them well enough to put in my ear,
I will have to take them to a jeweller to try & get the posts replaced by something more substancial,I will not bother to try to return them as I understand why earrings that have been worn (well,one of them has)cannot be returned for "health " safety" reasons,.
It is such a shame as they,along with the pendant,make a lovely set.
Regards
Pat

Hot Nights with a Spaniard: Bedded for the Spaniard's Pleasure / Spanish Aristocrat, Forced Bride / Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge (Mills & Boon Special Releases)
by Carole Mortimer

5.0 out of 5 stars FORCED BRIDE BY INDIA GREY, 18 July 2013
I HAVE NOT FINISHED THE THREE STORIES IN THIS BOOK YET,BUT THE SECOND ONE BY INDIA GREY WAS REALLY SPECIAL.I AM NOT A SENTIMENTAL PERSON & WITHOUT GIVING TOO MUCH AWAY,MUST SAY THAT THIS STORY BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES.IT WAS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN & I WILL NOW LOOK FOR MORE OF HER BOOKS TO READ.THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ IN AGES,
CONGRATULATIONS TO INDIA GREY.

Friendly Prsuasion (Harlequin Blaze)
Friendly Prsuasion (Harlequin Blaze)
by Dawn Atkins
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING, 15 July 2013
I was really looking forward to reading this book as,by the description I thought I would enjoy it.But i did'nt.It seemed to be just an excuse to write about sex There was no depth to the characters .,This is the first book I have read by Dawn Atkins & probably the last.NOT a keeper but a give awayer !!!

Page: 1 | 2