Profile for Angie M > Reviews

Content by Angie M

Angie M "angieM"

TanTowel Plus Self-Tanner Half Body Application - Plus (10-Pack)
TanTowel Plus Self-Tanner Half Body Application - Plus (10-Pack)
Offered by ADULT TOYZ

5.0 out of 5 stars TanTowels are the best by far, 3 Aug. 2014
Brilliant! TanTowel are the best, tried other fake tans & nothing beats them, will keep using as comes up a lovely natural tan & no mess or streaks..

BENEFIT COSMETICS Hoola: Bronzer 8.0 Net wt. 0.28 oz. FULL SIZE
BENEFIT COSMETICS Hoola: Bronzer 8.0 Net wt. 0.28 oz. FULL SIZE
Offered by STBeauty UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 1 Nov. 2013
I purchased this after reading endless reviews raving about this bronzer, after trying it every day for a week I'm very, very disappointed with this product, it is awful, I stopped using my favourite bronzer which I've been using for a few years now to try what I thought was the bees knees of bronzers, never swayed from it until I saw Hoola from Benefit, you cannot layer the bronzer as it lays thick on the skin, also, I noticed as the day went on there were patches on my face where it had worn off!! (My bronzer never does that) so, for the money I think the American company have a lot to learn from us Brits when it comes to candy and cosmetics...sorry Benefit your gonna have to do better than that, also, trying to get my bronzer brush inside the little box is a tight squeeze as their brush isn't brilliant..

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tan towels on the market, 26 Oct. 2013
Been using these for years until they stopped selling them in Boots, been scouring the internet and now I have found them, I know where to go for more stock, I go through them + Christmas is coming which means more tanning...I'm so chuffed I've found my fav tan towels....thanks guys

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 April 2013
Lovely and warm, comfortable, exactly what I wanted as had a Yogi before for ages and the zip broke...was gutted...I'm so pleased to get another as M/W were out of stock for ages..I feel quite smug now...love it, thank you.

Ladies' Highloft Fleece Jacket, Farbe:black;Gr÷?e:XL
Ladies' Highloft Fleece Jacket, Farbe:black;Gr÷?e:XL

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small', 27 Mar. 2013
Awful! Ordered 2 sizes too big and it still is quite 'fitted' I needed room in this fleece but I would order a size 3 - 4 sizes bigger in order to feel comfortable...for that price I would expect a nice roomy fleece but it ain't gonna happen, sorry but I will in future order a men's size, also, it fastens the opposite way around and the zip is very awkward to open...