Profile for Ms. K. L. Hart > Reviews

Content by Ms. K. L. Hart

Ms. K. L. Hart "tatiana0907" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Katomi Magnificent Crystal 20mm Clear Crystal Ball Prism 4 Pieces Dazzling Crystal Ceiling FAN Pull Chains °≠
Offered by Katomi Incl

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like the photo, 27 Feb. 2016
Very disappointed with this product. They are very sparkly in the picture, but they didn't look anything like it when they arrived - very dull. Sent them straight back.

Citerna 9 ct Yellow White and Rose Gold Kite Links Hoop Earrings
Citerna 9 ct Yellow White and Rose Gold Kite Links Hoop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and sturdy, 27 Feb. 2016
Absolutely love these earrings. They look beautiful and are very unusual. They are long enough to show with my medium length hair, and the catches are very strong. They haven't scrimped on the gold either - they are lightweight but sturdy. I would definitely recommend them.

3 Piece Porcelain Cream Bathroom Accessory Set (Soap Dish, Lotion Dispenser, Tumbler)
Offered by My Discounts Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars I was initially very pleased with the product, 27 Feb. 2016
I was initially very pleased with the product. It was a nice size and very pretty. However, the soap dispenser constantly leaks and I'm forever cleaning up. Very disappointed.

HP G5Q25EA#ABU - 23-F412EA I5-3340S/6GB/1TB TS
HP G5Q25EA#ABU - 23-F412EA I5-3340S/6GB/1TB TS

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ALL IN ONE COMPUTER THAT GIVES YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED, 8 Feb. 2016
I love the all in one feature. The touch screen is fabulous and easy to use, and the built in speakers and microphone are extremely convenient. The speed is also pretty good, and there is the option to upgrade to windows 10 if you prefer to. With a large memory and storage, as well as great graphics, I would highly recommend this computer others. It's so good I bought two!

Creative Tops Katie Alice Cottage Flower Coffee,Tea, Sugar Storage Tins, Set of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Tins, 19 Nov. 2015
These are a beutiful addition to my kitchen. They look nice, and they are a good size. Very easy to keep clean.

Funny Birds Flying Feather Toys Cat Teaser Toy Color Random
Funny Birds Flying Feather Toys Cat Teaser Toy Color Random
Offered by BleuMoo

1.0 out of 5 stars Kittens Not Cats!, 19 Nov. 2015
This is only suitable for a kitten as it's very small - a full grown cat couldn't play with this, and the stick to grip it is very short.

Elements Gold for Ladies 9ct Tri Gold Flat Link Bracelet of 18.5cm
Elements Gold for Ladies 9ct Tri Gold Flat Link Bracelet of 18.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth The Money, 19 Nov. 2015
A really lovely bracelet that I'd recommend. The pictures are a bit deceptive, as the links look raised and not flat, bit it sits very well and comfortable.

Nail Art 3D Glitter Stickers - Halloween (919 - Ghosts Skulls Bats)
Nail Art 3D Glitter Stickers - Halloween (919 - Ghosts Skulls Bats)
Offered by KCG Trading

1.0 out of 5 stars DID NOT STICK!, 1 Nov. 2015
These stickers would not stick to my nails for any period of time - even when I varnished the back, they were peeling off within minutes. Top coat also didn't keep them in place. They look pretty, but were a complete waste of money.

Vampire Fangs (New 2013 Model) - with hot melt adhesive
Vampire Fangs (New 2013 Model) - with hot melt adhesive
Offered by jeveria ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely no good for children's small mouths, 1 Nov. 2015
They work if you follow the instructions. Unfortunately they are far too big and also the colour was so different to the colour of my teeth that it looked strange (not that my teeth are pure white). Probably more suitable for men because of the size. Definitely no good for children's small mouths.

Corona Computer Desk in Distressed Waxed Pine
Corona Computer Desk in Distressed Waxed Pine
Offered by mercersfurniture

4.0 out of 5 stars A LOVELY PIECE OF FURNITURE FOR A GREAT PRICE, 20 Aug. 2014
This is a beautiful looking piece of furniture. It's very sturdy, and looks wonderful in my tiny little bungalow. It has plenty of space for all your necessities. What's not mentioned in the listing is that the bottom drawer is actually a filing cabinet, which is really useful. A cabinet for your hard drive with space for wires to go through is also helpful, and two large drawers for all your bits and pieces.

Customer service was very helpful, as I had a couple of broken/missing items that they are forwarding on to me.

I have two small gripes, because I'm otherwise very happy. Firstly, the instructions are ridiculous and unhelpful - it took us an hour to identify each part and we literally had to do it by looking at the holes drilled in the wood. Nothing was clearly labelled, and if they took the time to label clearly what goes where, it would save buyers a hell of a lot of time and sweat. Not to mention it just isn't that easy to put together and will definitely need two people.

Secondly, the drop down keyboard tray. The front does not close/sit flush to the front, but this is a minor flaw as far as I'm concerned, as it still closes and looks nice. The drop down leaf tends to get in the way when you're trying to type and will take some getting used to.

Overall, I would recommend this lovely, sturdy piece of furniture to buyers. Excellent value for money, and friendly helpful service from their customer support.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4