Profile for Ms J. M. Rogers > Reviews

Content by Ms J. M. Rogers

Ms J. M. Rogers "JMR" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun
Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun
Price: 7.09

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay., 11 Jan 2014
Good Quality but the stand isn't that good so the gun falls over easily and it tends to drip a lot!

Bosch PKP 7.2 LI Cordless Lithium-Ion Glue Gun
Bosch PKP 7.2 LI Cordless Lithium-Ion Glue Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 11 Jan 2014
Very pleased with this item it does exactly what it's supposed to do. I like this because it's cordless so I don't have to worry about the cord getting court up on anything.

Electrolux Z4471 Powerplus Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 2000 Watt, Silver & Blue (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you've paid for., 10 Dec 2012
This is one item where you get what you've pay for!

This vacuum cleaner has been made as tacky and cheaply as possible even down to how long the cable is which is far to short even for the price! Would do if you live in one small room.

The only good thing I can say about this product is "It's a very powerful little machine". It dose the job if you can't afford to pay more for a vacuum cleaner at the moment.

Kenwood Chef 29021 Plastic Cover
Kenwood Chef 29021 Plastic Cover
Offered by SussexSpares
Price: 9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 23 May 2012
I bought this cover because when I borrowed my brothers Kenwood the cover wasn't very clean (to say the least). I made the mistake of putting it in my washing machine but it fell apart so I had to replace it. My brother said it's just as good as the old cover so was a good buy.

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Collapsible Colander with Handles, Blue
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Collapsible Colander with Handles, Blue
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCILENT, 23 May 2012
I bought this for my son and it's perfect because he has a tiny kitchen. It takes up hardly any room and can fit into the smallest of spaces if stored collapsed on it's side. I highly recommend this item to anyone who hasn't got a lot of storage space.

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Collapsible Silicone Funnel, Green
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Collapsible Silicone Funnel, Green
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCILENT, 23 May 2012
This is a really good funnel for the smaller kitchens or maybe a caravan. It takes up almost no space at all and dose the same job as a ridged funnel. If you haven't got a small kitchen it's still a good buy. I would highly recommend this item to anyone looking to buy a new funnel.

Kitchen Craft 9 L Home Made Stainless Steel Maslin Pan with Handle
Kitchen Craft 9 L Home Made Stainless Steel Maslin Pan with Handle
Price: 27.73

5.0 out of 5 stars AN EXCELLENT BUY, 21 April 2012
I bought this muslin pan as a used item, when it arrived it looked brand new. The only problem I thought I had with it was when I washed and dried it my tea towel was covered in black marks so I cleaned it with some stainless steel cleaner and haven't had a problem since. Would highly recommend this seller for the service they give and the supper fast delivery. It arrived two days after I bought it.

Muslin Bags (Pack of 10)
Muslin Bags (Pack of 10)
Offered by BiggerJugs
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A PERFECT BUY, 21 April 2012
If your into making preserves these bags are perfect. Large enough to hold any amount of peel or what ever you would need a muslin bag for. In fact they could be cut down into two smaller bags if you wanted to. No problems with this seller and a supper fast delivery.

Tala Preserving Spoon
Tala Preserving Spoon
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A PERFECT BUY., 21 April 2012
If your into making preserves this long wooden spoon if perfect for the job of mixing. Long enough to stop you getting splashed and burnt. No problems with this seller and a supper fast delivery.

Sony MSMT4GN 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Card
Sony MSMT4GN 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Card
Price: 7.84

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 5 Mar 2012
This has made a lot of difference to how many photos I can take without having to worry if I'm going to run out of space.

Worth the extra cost.