Profile for Pauline Lawson > Reviews

Crazy Sexy Love Notes: A 52-Card Deck
by Kris Carr
Edition: Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cards - title a bit mismatched, 24 Dec. 2015
Great cards. Lovely messages and illustrations.
I found the title does not, in my opinion, match the cards.
As I use them with pupils in wellbeing class and here the titles again causes a barrier, but I've the class got over it they love the cards.

TOOGOO(R) Silly Face Sleeping Funny Novelty Eye Cover (Random) (4PCS)
TOOGOO(R) Silly Face Sleeping Funny Novelty Eye Cover (Random) (4PCS)
Offered by PGTA

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 23 Nov. 2015
Lots of repeats and some of the best ones in pics not in my 3 packs

Iridescent Peacock Ore - Stone of Happiness and Joy - Powerful Healing Crystal - Free Postage! 1 and 5 Stone Packs (5)
Offered by Markway UK Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Some if these stones were beautiful, however there were a couple that I could ..., 23 Nov. 2015
Some if these stones were beautiful, however there were a couple that I could not find and 'sparkle' in. A little let down.

Guatemala Worry Dolls - Small Cute bag containing 6 Dolls
Guatemala Worry Dolls - Small Cute bag containing 6 Dolls
Offered by Just4ugifts

3.0 out of 5 stars On checking the bags I found many of the little dolls were really badly made in comparison to some of better ones., 23 Nov. 2015
I have bought these as little gifts for my pupils before but I'm afraid these were a little disappointing. On checking the bags I found many of the little dolls were really badly made in comparison to some of better ones.

D-Line Large Cable Tidy Unit - Black
D-Line Large Cable Tidy Unit - Black
Offered by The Plasma Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
Just what I needed. Cables all tidied under table now .

Yankee Candle Illuma Jar Lid - Snowman - HSN900
Yankee Candle Illuma Jar Lid - Snowman - HSN900

5.0 out of 5 stars Used all over the festive season, 4 Jan. 2014
I have one of these already but needed another so this fitted the bill. I have yankee candles in jars but this little topper makes them look much better. Good quality and looms good too.

Graduation Gifts Sterling Silver Mortar Board Cap Charm Bookmark
Graduation Gifts Sterling Silver Mortar Board Cap Charm Bookmark
Offered by Occasions Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 4 Jan. 2014
Arrived promptly. Nice item with good gift wrapping of tissue, organza bag and a gift card. Good quality Token gift. Recipient pleased.

BillyOh Retford 5 x 3 Premium Woodgrain Apex Plastic Shed
BillyOh Retford 5 x 3 Premium Woodgrain Apex Plastic Shed

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS - OR ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!, 12 Dec. 2013
I purchased one of these and the one positive is that once we spent hours and hours building it it looked good.
Building took days not hours as indicated as none of the holes lined up so lots on pushing and pulling to get things lined up.
Recent windy day ( as over usual in British weather) saw two panels blowing across my garden. The following g day with no winds a door and the roof were on my driveway.
Several emails to ask for customer support resulted in lots of delays and then a suggestion it was not the shed but the wind - I didn't realise we should keep our garden sheds put of the wind. Not fit for purpose.
So I have paid £270 for two weeks of a nice shed and lots of work taking it apart (what was left) to quickly fit a new shed from a local company p, and several trips to the dump.
No customer service at all. Rubbish item and worse customer service.

DJC Wristband 4GB USB Flash Pen Drive USB 2.0 Bracelet Memory Pen Stick - Red
DJC Wristband 4GB USB Flash Pen Drive USB 2.0 Bracelet Memory Pen Stick - Red
Offered by DJC Electronics Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service and product, 31 Aug. 2013
After an initial order minor error the supplier has gone to great lengths to ensure my order fulfilled and also made a gesture of good will to allow me to keep an original order. This was followed up by personal emails to check I was happy and had received order.
A further gesture of goodwill show by offering me products for my pupils as I happened to mention using the products in school.
Would def recommend product and great personalised customer service.
Product good - I wear it as a teacher as I have to use diff computers and have been known to lose memory sticks and losing lids of normal ones - this one suits me. Pupils liked it too!

Twin Pack High Quality Stylus Touch Pens For All Touch Screen Apple Ipad Mini Mobile Phones & Tablets (Black And White Pack)
Offered by SAMXOOMZ

2.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, 17 Aug. 2013
Good price but you get what you at for.
Both broke within days.
Hooked into little holder on iPad holder and the hooks just broke off. The pens thn in bottom of handbag - when I went to find them both in two pieces.
I only used one at a time and both did the same.

Page: 1 | 2