ARRAY(0xa3494edc)

MR DAVID SIMPSON

Sony Nashville UK Sampler
Sony Nashville UK Sampler

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Album, 26 Mar 2014
There are four excellent tracks and the rest are pretty good. It's a good sampler for anyone who isn't too familiar with the country rock scene.

Panasonic KX-TG8063EB Triple Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG8063EB Triple Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo
Price: 61.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade from previous Panasonic, 2 Mar 2014
I got this because of the answering machine and better display and it stores more numbers. Only 4 stars because the voice quality is still a little fuzzy and not as clear as I would like.

Arbitrage [DVD]
Arbitrage [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Gere
Price: 4.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't live up to expectations, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Arbitrage [DVD] (DVD)
Despite excellent media reviews, I thought the plot was predictable and in many ways totally unrealistic. It was well acted though. Richard Gere in particular was very good.

Salter 9018S SV3R Electronic Glass Platform Bathroom Scale
Salter 9018S SV3R Electronic Glass Platform Bathroom Scale
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 17.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Readings are too variable, 27 Dec 2012
I bought these scales two years ago and initially used them maybe once a week. Since August 2012 I have been dieting and exercising and using the scales every day. To my horror I fond that I could easily manipulate the readings by very slight movements up to a stone either way. Even when attempting to stand still there can be a many pounds fluctuation in readings before the reading stabilises. If you dismount and reweigh yourself you can get variances of ten pounds from the previous reading. As a result, these are going to the tip and I'm looking for a replacement. DON'T BUY!

Nespresso by Krups XN300540 Pixie Coffee Machine - Titanium
Nespresso by Krups XN300540 Pixie Coffee Machine - Titanium
Price: 109.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nespresso Pixie, 27 Dec 2011
Excellent coffee and good design. I like the automatic power-off switch in case you forget. Nice small footprint. It gets four stars because it's noisy but that's a small price to pay for such great coffee.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2012 4:58 PM BST

EPA3 11.5V power adaptor for Yamaha keyboards - equivalent to Yamaha PA-130A
EPA3 11.5V power adaptor for Yamaha keyboards - equivalent to Yamaha PA-130A
Offered by Chamberlain Music
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have a spare, 7 Jan 2011
Basically, I wouldn't have bought this had I known that the keyboard came with an adaptor which wasn't made clear in the keyboard product description. However, its good to have a spare.

Nokia 2720 Fold Sim Free Mobile Phone
Nokia 2720 Fold Sim Free Mobile Phone
Offered by e-Ranger
Price: 46.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable basic phone but sync problems with Toshiba laptop, 6 Aug 2010
I bought this phone because I wanted a simple phone to do the basics. In that respect it's perfectly fine. However when I came to sync it with my Toshiba laptop the blue tooth doesn't work. Then I discover in the nokia blogs that there is compatibility problem only with Toshiba regarding blue tooth. There doesn't seem to be a cable to buy to link the phone to the laptop so at the moment I'm looking at downloading my photos to someone else's laptop and then transferring them to my laptop. Not very impressive at all. Also I'm used to syncing my diary etc and I can't do that so I'm now looking at buying another phone.