Profile for Gary5787 > Reviews

Content by Gary5787

Gary5787

e-Reader Power Adaptor, Kindle UK (Type G) USB charger (for Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, Kindle Touch, and Kindle Keyboard)
Price: 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars A kindle necessity so why is it not in the box???, 26 Oct 2011
I bought the Kindle as a gift expecting a box full of goodies, however I had to buy a seperate sleeve and one of these chargers!.
The charger should come in the box in my mind, as the iPhone range does.
The sleeve is a necessity but VERY over-priced. Amazon know this is the only sleeve that will do whats needed hence the price.

What turned from a 89 xmas gift has now turned into 130 (inc P+P) because of the 'other add ons'

C'mon guys give us a break, where' your Xmas spirit?!!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2011 10:41 AM GMT

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Over-priced but a necessity, 26 Oct 2011
I bought the Kindle as a gift expecting a box full of goodies, however I had to buy a seperate charger and one of these sleeve's.
The charger should come in the box in my mind, as the iPhone range does.

C'mon guys give us a break, where' your Xmas spirit?!!