Profile for AGDA > Reviews

The X Files: Season 8 [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ David Duchovny
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars The truth is I loved it!!!, 14 Sept. 2004
As a mulder&scully fan I was ready to hate a season without Mulder and with a certain John Dogget who was going to be scully's new partner. It seemed impossible to me that the x-files could survive without Mulder. For it was the special chemistry between the characters what kept me interested.
Dogget is an x-file, as the character managed to get to me so much that when Mulder comes back I do feel for Dogget. The best of this season is indeed Mulder and Dogget fight to be the leading man in the X-files. This was a season that surprised me in the most positive way.

Mortal Fear (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Mortal Fear (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
by Scott Ciencin

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay although......, 14 July 2004
It is okay as it works a little bit more the Scoobies, instead in being Buffy-centered, Dawn character receives a much deserve space but the plot was a bit confusing at parts, I mean I understood what was going on, but the book deals with all in few pages so I kinda get lost at some points.
The opening scene was a bit dumb, but funny....

Cursed (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Cursed (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
by Mel Odom

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than what I expected, 14 July 2004
I honestly didn't expect this book to be so much fun, I have read the reviews, so I knew that the confrontation between Angel and Spike was not actually one of the main stories in the book, but I always love the books where there is a bit of flashbacks to the Fang Gang.
Apart from that is funny and interesting, honestly, I recommend it, nice book to read.

Heat (Buffy/Angel Crossover)
Heat (Buffy/Angel Crossover)
by Nancy Holder

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda disappointing...but, hey...buffy!, 14 July 2004
I mean, I was expecting so much of this crossover, the frontcover seemed so interesting, with all the 4 characters that in a way have some sexual tension to solve between them. But the book is mostly centered in Angel and Buffy telling each other like a 10000 times that their's is a eternal but impossible love. Which was already known. The story takes place in season 7, after HIM, and I think Buffy was a bit over the teenage: " oh, Angel" already, and the rest of the characters are not so interesting as in other books, like in Monster Island, for example.
Still, it is a crossover, which is always nice...in a slightly disappointing way....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9