Profile for C. J. Sandiford > Reviews

Content by C. J. Sandiford

C. J. Sandiford "Sandyman" (Blackpool)

We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank
We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Mar. 2009
Originally I was looking to buy a different Modest Mouse album, "Good News for people who love bad news" because I had heard the song "float on" and loved it. When I found that album I noticed this one too, and I thought that at £4.98 it was worth buying! I was right! When I recieved the two albums and listened to them, I actually like this one more than the other!
My favourite song has to be "Dashboard" but the album is full of good songs...if I were you, i'd buy it!

DualShock 3 PS3 controller (PS3)
DualShock 3 PS3 controller (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 July 2008
I ordered myself on of these just last week and I am glad that I did.

Don't get me wrong, the sixaxis controls are good, and you might think "why would I need dualshock, its fine without"...well then fairenough, but you do realised a vast difference!
When i've been using the dualshock control and then I switch to using my sixaxis one it just seems so dull because you get no feedback from the game

So anyway, I reccomend you order one of these, well worth the money! (especially with it not being much more than a sixaxis one)