Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Panasonic KX-TG8063EB Triple Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo
Price: 58.99

4.0 out of 5 stars See my rating for the individual handset, 30 Oct 2013
Its well made,, the answer phone works well, and the handset is nice to hold. Easy to set up, with lots of useful functions ... what more can I say??

Panasonic KX-TGA806EB Additional Handset for KX-TG8061EB Family
Panasonic KX-TGA806EB Additional Handset for KX-TG8061EB Family
Offered by liGo
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 'phone, 30 Oct 2013
Its well made, the handset is nice to hold. Easy to use and set up and has and lots of useful functions.

SainSmart Purple 1.75mm 2.6lbs/1.2kg Natural PLA 3D Filament on Spool for MakerBot RepRap MakerGear Solidoodle Ultimaker & Up! 3D Printer
Price: 32.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Tried it yet, but based upon the other colurs from this supplier I expcetg it to be good, 30 Oct 2013
I've only given it three stars because I have not tried it yet, but I have used other colours from this supplier (which I have given 4 stars to) and I expect it to be up to their standard.

SainSmart Green 1.75mm 2.6lbs/1.2kg Natural PLA 3D Filament on Spool for MakerBot RepRap MakerGear Solidoodle Ultimaker & Up! 3D Printer
Price: 28.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Product, 30 Oct 2013
Using it on a ReprapPro Mendel Tricolour, and gives good results. This is my second purchase of the product ... what more can I say??

SainSmart Red 1.75mm 2.6lbs/1.2kg Natural PLA 3D Filament on Spool for MakerBot RepRap MakerGear Solidoodle Ultimaker & Up! 3D Printer
Price: 38.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Product, 30 Oct 2013

Blender 2.6 Cycles: Materials and Textures Cookbook
Blender 2.6 Cycles: Materials and Textures Cookbook
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!!, 7 Oct 2013
Although I have been using various 3d graphics packages over several years I was completely unable to work out how to set up materials and textures to work with the Blender Cycles Renderer. But this book changed all that. It takes you through the process in a very clear and concise way and I'm delighted with my purchase.