Profile for R. Dudley > Reviews

Content by R. Dudley

R. Dudley "Roz" (North Wales U.K.)

Apple Dual Use Cool Best Special Crocodile Chrome Flip Leather Case for iPhone 4 4G 4S AT&T Verizon Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars So gorgeous, 12 July 2012
This cover is simply stunning .... it is such a snug fit .. the case actually looks like part of the phone ... I am really amazed at the quality for the price .. would recommend .... and will be buying it as gifts for friends in the future ....

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars first pair of walking shoes, 9 Aug. 2011
After suffering sore feet after walking even short distances .... I finally brought these walking shoes. My husband said I was mad buying them off the internet as opposed to trying them on in a shop but with free delivery & returns thought I may as well try them at home. The reviews said to buy your normal shoe size and i'm glad to say they were right and there's even room for decent socks. I wore them to cycle in the other day and it poured and they kept my feet dry. I havent been for a long walk in them yet but can tell that they are going to be loads better than the trainers I normally wear and they look good too .... Really pleased and what a bargain!!

Pendant Jewellery Scarf Red - Women's Scarfs - Christmas / Valentines Day Gift for Ladies
Offered by LOVARZI

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 4 Jun. 2011
Really pleased with scarf and had loads of comments. Want to buy another in purple and already had friends asking for them for birthday presents!

TRADITIONAL FRENCH SMALL RUSTIC TRUG BASKET LOVELY
TRADITIONAL FRENCH SMALL RUSTIC TRUG BASKET LOVELY
Offered by Variety Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 29 April 2011
This arrived promptly and packed exceptionally well. Needed it for a medieval fancy dress ... Somewhere to put the olde worldly mobile phone!! It was perfect.

Hartz Lazer Bee-m Cat Toy
Hartz Lazer Bee-m Cat Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars sends my cat nuts, 12 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Hartz Lazer Bee-m Cat Toy (Misc.)
Hilarious .... never a dull moment now ... brought one for my brother's cat too ... and they love it so success all round

Maybelline Lash Stylist Volume Lifting Mascara Waterproof- Black
Maybelline Lash Stylist Volume Lifting Mascara Waterproof- Black

5.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't use anything else, 12 Feb. 2011
Cant get this in boots anymore so delighted I can still buy it online ... the only mascara for me

Luxury Mulberry Silk Bedlinen - 2 x Standard Oxford PCase - Ivory
Luxury Mulberry Silk Bedlinen - 2 x Standard Oxford PCase - Ivory
Offered by Duvet & Pillow Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars what a luxury, 12 Feb. 2011
Can't sleep on anything else now and take them away with me when I go on holiday or work stuff ... very cool ..

Ladies Flat Faux Leather Womens Slouch Boots Sizes UK 4
Ladies Flat Faux Leather Womens Slouch Boots Sizes UK 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Yellow, 12 Feb. 2011
I brought these for a yellow/blue themed fancy dress .. not my usual colour choice of footwear ... however they are really comfy and I got loads of comments on how good they looked so going to see if they do them in a colour I would rather be seen out in !!

My Kitchen Table: 100 Meals in Minutes
My Kitchen Table: 100 Meals in Minutes
by Ainsley Harriott

2.0 out of 5 stars Shocked by size, 12 Feb. 2011
I obviously didnt read the description as I was surprised at the size ... I expected a book size not pocket sized and most of the recipes I have in his books already so not impressed.

Half-truths & White Lies
Half-truths & White Lies
by Jane Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I hadnt read the reviews!!, 29 July 2010
I have just started reading this and am enjoying it enormously. It is a nice easy read and you do want to know what is going to happen next and I am get cross if I have to put it down to do mundane things like make tea!! For some reason which I now deeply regret I wanted to read the reviews but have now had the ending completely ruined. I have never read reviews before that give the plot away they normally just generalise so I am not a happy bunny ....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2010 2:23 PM BST