Profile for Simon Skinner > Reviews

Content by Simon Skinner

Simon Skinner (Penge, London United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
The Veritian Derelict (Junkyard Dogs Book 2)
The Veritian Derelict (Junkyard Dogs Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 27 Feb 2014
This is an excellent sequel to the scrapyard dogs.
The story is great as a stand alone, but you must read both books for real depth.

How to Build A Skydeck
How to Build A Skydeck

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprise, 20 Feb 2014
This is a great story, it has a great ending. The suspense is held to the last chapter when everything became clear.

DIGITAL MULTIMETER W/TEMPERATURE - PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MUTLIMETER - CE
DIGITAL MULTIMETER W/TEMPERATURE - PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MUTLIMETER - CE
Offered by Universal Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Jan 2014
I have always had a cheap meter, as I use it a lot I decided to buy this as it covers a greater range.

Crucial ram memory 8GB kit (2 x 4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800,1600MHz for 2012 Apple Macbook Pro's, iMac's and 2011 / 2012 Mac mini's
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 Jan 2014
I needed to update my iMac by increasing its memory, usually I by directly from crucial, this was just as easy and stress free.

Teenage Goddess (Children of New Olympus Book 1)
Teenage Goddess (Children of New Olympus Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 Jan 2014
I loved this book and can not wait for the follow up. It is a great story on its own

HAB 12 (Scrapyard Ship Series)
HAB 12 (Scrapyard Ship Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect example, 15 Jan 2014
This book is a great follow-up to the series. I can not wait for the next instalment of the story

Wanted Series
Wanted Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wanted Series (Kindle Edition)
I found it a bit slow, to start but it got more interesting as the story progressed, in the end it was hard to put down

New 3 In 1 USB Cable For Iphone 5 - 4 - Micro USB - White
New 3 In 1 USB Cable For Iphone 5 - 4 - Micro USB - White
Offered by Sweet-May

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small places, 10 Nov 2013
It does not sync devices but that does not matter to me.
I ride a Motorbike and needed to keep my iPhone and Kindle charged, with this I can keep the devices in my tankbag and charging while travelling.

Castle - Season 1-4 [DVD]
Castle - Season 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nathan Fillion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Castle - Season 1-4 [DVD] (DVD)
I got hooked on this show when it first came out and was constantly watching the reruns, now I can watch whenever I want.

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh External Battery Pack with PowerIQ™ Technology 2-Port 3A Output Portable Charger Power Bank for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3 2, Tab 4 3 2 Pro, Nexus 4 5 7 10, HTC One, LG G3, MOTO X G, most other Phones and Tablets (Black).
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Nov 2013
Having a few gadgets, the number of times I have needed to make a call and found I have not charged the Phone is annoying, with this I can just plug the phone in and use it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10