Profile for Topcat > Reviews

Content by Topcat

Topcat "Lisa" (Liverpool England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
CARNAGE: Book #1 The Story Of Us
CARNAGE: Book #1 The Story Of Us
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars are not nearly enough., 28 Aug 2014
It's taken a me a few days to collect my thoughts to be able to review this book. If I'm honest I don't think my review will ever be good enough to do this book justice. I've laughed, cried and sobbed this book is phenomenal. True love in its young and simplest form. I would love to see this book on the big screen it is THAT good. Not sure when I can start my next book as this has left be breathless. I wish I could rewind time just to have the pleasure of reading this again for the first time.

CARNAGE #2: The Story Of Me
CARNAGE #2: The Story Of Me
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely conclusion, 28 Aug 2014
I've laughed and cried during this book. Would still prefer book one; that left me broken. Not sure when I can start my next book as this has left be breathless. I wish I could rewind time just to have the pleasure of reading this again for the first time.

One Night: Promised (One Night Trilogy 1)
One Night: Promised (One Night Trilogy 1)
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 27 July 2014
Loved the 'This Man trilogy and was greatly anticipating JEM's new trilogy. This book however failed. I wish I could be more positive but some similarities between Jessie and M regular sayings and little idiosyncrasies between the characters just didn't do it for me. Not sure I'll be buying book 2 especially as the cost is higher. Shame I'm a massive fan of Jessie and Ava but Livy and M didn't cut it for me!

Sinners at the Altar (The Sinners on Tour Book 6)
Sinners at the Altar (The Sinners on Tour Book 6)
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 20 Mar 2014
A little disappointed with this read. I think it's partly due to the previous Sinners books. I've loved them all. This one however didn't grip me as the others have, I'd not been able to put them down. This one I found a real slog.

Mangled Hearts: Francesca and Cade (Scarred Hearts #1)
Mangled Hearts: Francesca and Cade (Scarred Hearts #1)
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely free read, 25 Jan 2014
Lovely story showing both the positive and negative side of alcoholism. The journey of life between Cade and Francesca such a sweet story.

Promise Me Darkness
Promise Me Darkness
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Read, 23 Jan 2014
Looking forward to part two. Waited until both books had been released. Not your typical love story but had me quickly turning the pages none the less.

Promise Me Light
Promise Me Light
Price: 2.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Read, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Promise Me Light (Kindle Edition)
Ah WOW what a lovely story, I do love a happy ending. Glad I waited until both books had been released.

Three Girls and a Baby
Three Girls and a Baby
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice read, 18 Jan 2014
A sweet girly book that was easy to read. Good story line and twists here and there. I enjoyed it

Truth: Book 2 of the Consequences Series
Truth: Book 2 of the Consequences Series
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic absolutely fantastic., 6 Jan 2014
First time reading anything by this author but this series has had me enthralled. The writing is superb I could feel myself there through many of the scenes the descriptions blew me away. What was well written was how Claire felt. I'm not sure I could have been as strong. Well done a fabulous and captivating read. Off to one click the next book.

Consequences: Book 1 of the Consequences Series
Consequences: Book 1 of the Consequences Series
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW quickly one click book two, 6 Jan 2014
First time reading anything by this author but this book has had me enthralled. The writing is superb I could feel myself there through many of the scenes the descriptions blew me away. What was well written was how Claire felt throughout her journey. I'm not sure I could have been as strong. Well done a fabulous and captivating read. Looking forward to next book. Have to go one click!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8