Profile for Sexy Man > Reviews

Content by Sexy Man

Sexy Man "stavrostons"

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet 'lace for bad bonded dude crew, 12 Jan. 2013
this is sweet, my bros think its hella. they give us a total connection to each other and the vibe is immense. we were hitting the drum circle and i whipped out 20 of these for weed bruce and tubular dave and the rest of the crew and now we are true bro dudes.

8===D----

Cigarette Tin, Women Taking a Shower
Cigarette Tin, Women Taking a Shower
Offered by Sieben Sachen e.K. Waren aller Art

5.0 out of 5 stars The hot babes are hot when I drink my tea., 13 May 2012
I use this to store t bags and it is always excellentto witness the hot babes when im having a cuppa of tea. The babes are hot and it stores tea bags I am impressed with the product, it is a shame they are not in my shower ey! ha ha ha ha ha!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for sucking the poopy cum out of my bum, 18 Mar. 2012
When your bum is full of cum this is the best squeezy orb to suck it back out, it keeps my anus clean and is very durable and sturdy.

Me and my dad couldnt be happier.

Punk In Drublic
Punk In Drublic

5.0 out of 5 stars The best NOFX album out there., 28 Jan. 2001
This review is from: Punk In Drublic (Audio CD)
Out of all the NOFX albums I have heard this is definately the best, the best quality punk and a bit of ska on the album, it is commonly short like most punk albums and has some songs that are total crowd pleasers at concerts, the best selling NOFX cd is also the best quality one, coincidecne? I think not, songs like "Linoleum" "The Brews" "Leave It Alone" "Dying Degree" "The Cause" "Lori Myers" and "Don't Call Me White" are some of the best songs that NOFX have ever written and performed.
If you want a NOFX album or just a punk album this is definately the best one to get.