Profile for Ginger Ninja > Reviews

Content by Ginger Ninja

Ginger Ninja "Xaythe-Blue" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Apple iPod nano with Camera 16GB (5th Generation) - Orange
Apple iPod nano with Camera 16GB (5th Generation) - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service for a great item., 22 Jan. 2016
iPod exactly as described from seller, kept informed throughout and very friendly. Lovely colour!

Catit Jumbo Hooded Cat Pan Grey
Catit Jumbo Hooded Cat Pan Grey
Offered by Aquapet

5.0 out of 5 stars Best litter tray I've ever had., 11 Jan. 2016
Huge litter tray, exactly what I needed for my brood of six litter kitties. Pan is deep and prevents spillage by even the most enthusiastic sweeper! The front door can be easily left open by placing it open flat on the roof if some of your cats still haven't worked out cat flaps. Sturdy, superb and highly recommended.

Easyology Premium Cat Litter Tray Mat - XL Super Size - Best Extra Large Scatter Control Kitty Litter Mats for Cats Tracking Litter Out of Their Box - Soft to the Touch- Elegant for Your Home (Beige)
Offered by Easyology 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy cat mum here!, 11 Jan. 2016
This mat has been a life saver for my sanity. I have a golden oldie cat who has an 'overhang' issue with the litter tray (ie. she doesn't know where her bottom is!). She gets it right most of the time but on the occasion she doesn't it results in lots of chucking away of newspaper, cardboard (have tried all sorts). This mat is an absolute revolution. It's waterproof BUT it has a 'pile' on it if that makes sense, of the same plastic type of material. So any wee that does get on it stays in situ rather than running off the edge. No longer do I have to deal with wet, smelly newspaper on these occasions. I just pick up the mat from all four corners, chuck it in the bath and shower it down. I sprinkle on some biological (NOT non-biological) washing powder (biological breaks down the enzymes and kills the smell), then hey presto, back to fresh smelling and ready for the next accident. I can't tell you how happy this has made me. The mat is amazing, I want to shake the hand of whoever designed it please. Am going to order another one shortly. Please do not stop selling them or I'll cry!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Epsom Salts 10 kg Medical Grade
Epsom Salts 10 kg Medical Grade
Offered by Epsom Salts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller, great item, 22 Dec. 2015
Top marks for delivery, ordered it yesterday, got it today - brilliant! These Epsom salts are the best value for money I've found. Helps to maintain your magnesium levels. My daughter uses it in her baths because she prefers not to take tablet supplements. I use it in my bath too for the same reason but also because it's great after a long day at work.

Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones

1.0 out of 5 stars Who is writing the good reviews???, 18 July 2015
Absolutely rubbish sound quality for music. Lucky for me I only wanted them for listening to audio books and didn't have any time to get a better option so stuck with them. If I was wanting to listen to music with them I'd send them straight back, it's pure tinny treble, no bass. Buy cheap, buy twice. Look how many bad reviews there are as well - not a good sign. They're also flimsy and the lead is about ten miles long. Hopefully they'll break as soon as possible so I can convince myself to shell out for a quality set. Disappointed.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2015 7:07 PM BST

Bye Mam, I Love You - A daughter's last words. A mother's search for justice. The shocking true story of the murder of Rebecca Aylward

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely well written - read important end notes to have your say too., 18 July 2015
Bought and read this book ages ago but really wanted to leave a review for so long - I just didn't know what to say because the emotion in my thoughts was so raw and devastating. Now I'm sitting here writing a long overdue review and hope it isn't too clumsy. This is a superbly written book. I'm so very angry about the way mum was treated at the lowest point of her existence and wanted to reach into the book (along with all the other normal and caring people out there) and create a shield around her. I can't bring myself to talk about the creature that did this to Rebecca. I knew writing this review would be difficult - I'm still too lost for words; what I actually want to say is unprintable. Thank you to the people whose actions came from a place of love in assisting this family after a disgraceful event. Too angry to write anything more coherent, and for that I apologise. If you are considering reading this book, do so, I urge you. Sonia Oatley - thank you for sharing, may love surround you.

The World's Fastest Indian
The World's Fastest Indian
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I expected - so glad I was talked into watching it!, 18 July 2015
Why had I never heard of this film - I have no interest in cars/motorbikes but the whole family were yelling at the screen, including me, goodness knows what the neighbours thought (watch it and you'll see why!). I had to watch through my fingers at some points. It's so touching and made us laugh a lot too.

Game of Thrones: A Pop-up Guide to Westeros
Game of Thrones: A Pop-up Guide to Westeros
by Matthew Reinhart

5.0 out of 5 stars A Westeros of your own!, 18 July 2015
This is superbly and cleverly made. A must for any Game of Thrones fan! There were more parts than I realised once it was all set out - sat down for ages reading all the little tabs and finding more and more when I thought I had it all set up - a treasure trove, really loved it, reminds me of the opening credits!

Tails I Lose: The compulsive gambler who lost his shirt for good
Tails I Lose: The compulsive gambler who lost his shirt for good

5.0 out of 5 stars How many emotions did I go through reading this book? A heck of a lot., 18 July 2015
Thoroughly gripped by this book - would have read it in one sitting if I'd had the time, found it near impossible to put it down and kept thinking about it during the day and sneaking a page more here and there. I really felt every step of the way. The book certainly takes you on a roller coaster of emotions and shows the power of addiction plus how it can happen to literally anyone. Well done Justyn Rees - the message needs to get out there. Thank you.

WOMENS WEDGE HEEL WINTER HIGH TOP BOOTS LADIES ANKLE SNEAKER ARMY BIKER NEW
WOMENS WEDGE HEEL WINTER HIGH TOP BOOTS LADIES ANKLE SNEAKER ARMY BIKER NEW
Offered by FCF (UK) LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and comfortable from first wear, 18 July 2015
Bought these based on the good reviews and I'm so pleased I did. Comfortable from the first wear (which is rare). Got them because I bought a pair of trousers that were a little too long so needed to increase my leg length a bit - perfect for the job. Nicely made, can't fault them! Thanks!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5