Profile for L. M. Inglis > Reviews

Carol
Carol
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great adaptation, 17 April 2016
This review is from: Carol (Amazon Video)
I loved this film. I thought the acting was spit on and the period feel was right. Stuck to the book too without adding many unnecessary complicating factors. I think it's always a sign of a good film when you are still talking about it and thinking about it a few days after.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2016 10:55 PM BST

Real Leather Gents Coin Tray Purse Wallet Gents Small Change Men Small Pocket (Brown)
Offered by The Object Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars OK wee purse, 31 July 2015
This is a good weekend purse. Feels a bit cheaply made.

Travelite Neck Pouche 000097 Accessories Plus Nature 82528
Travelite Neck Pouche 000097 Accessories Plus Nature 82528

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 31 July 2015
This does exactly what it is intended to do. Quite sturdily made.

Catit Wide Scratching Board with Catnip
Catit Wide Scratching Board with Catnip

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat does use this but not as much as I ..., 31 July 2015
Cat does use this but not as much as I would expect. Bizarrely he likes lying on it rather than scratching it but that says more about my cat than the product.

Soho Collection Women's 3 Pack Slipper Socks, Multicoloured (Spot), Size 4-7 (Manufacturer Size:One Size)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not slipper socks to me, 31 July 2015
These described as slipper socks but to me they are bed socks. They have no grippers on soles so not great for walking on smooth floors. Having said that they are nice socks and quite cosy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 31 July 2015
Great bag. Comfy and roomy with lots of pockets. Wore it on a hike at the weekend and it was perfect. Haven't had a chance to test how waterproof it is yet.

Teva Dalea EVent Waterproof Women's Walking Shoes - 3.5
Teva Dalea EVent Waterproof Women's Walking Shoes - 3.5

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes seemed well made and sturdy. Had ordered half a size bigger than my ..., 23 Jun. 2015
Shoes seemed well made and sturdy. Had ordered half a size bigger than my normal size but they were still far too small. Had to go back. The company has been very efficient so far in processing the return but still awaiting my refund.

Beautiful extra long and wide polyester fabric bathroom shower curtain, wide 200 x long 200CM (78" x 78" - Lines)
Offered by Beytug UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Any water that is sprayed on it is turned into a fine mist, and ends up on the floor, 3 Feb. 2015
This shower curtain is not waterproof at all. Any water that is sprayed on it is turned into a fine mist, and ends up on the floor. I bought this to try and alleviate a problem we were having with water collecting on our floor, and this curtain has just made it worse. I don't understand why anyone would make a shower curtain that is not waterproof. Surely that should be essential. Can't return it now, as I've used it. That was the only way to discover it was not waterproof.

Molly Weir's Recipes
Molly Weir's Recipes
by Molly Weir

3.0 out of 5 stars Molly Weir what a star, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Molly Weir's Recipes (Hardcover)
A good laugh at some of the recipes and the ever so slightly unPC contents.

Goodmans 11FVRSD32X Freeview+ Digital Recorder (320GB)
Goodmans 11FVRSD32X Freeview+ Digital Recorder (320GB)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for price, 19 Jan. 2015
Seems a good basic bit of kit so far, but I cannot get it to rewind and pause live TV without recording the programme first. That's why I took a star off but if anyone can tell me how to do it I'd be grateful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4