Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (northeast scotland)

ULTIMATE SCRUBBER - POWER CLEAN EVERYTHING FAST > BATHROOM-KITCHEN-TILE-CARPET-LAUNDRY-A/C VENTS & MORE
Offered by dealsassured

1.0 out of 5 stars weak brush, not recomended, 27 Oct. 2011
I ordered this brush and was really disappointed in how it works, it doesn't scrub well enough, it feels cheap (probably because it is cheap) and it just really doesn't clean that well, does it work better than a tooth brush, yeah, but the heads are really much bigger than i thought they would be so it really doesn't work that well for corners and crevices, despite advertising to do so. I recommend going for this product if you want something that works. Sonic Scrubber Bathroom Cleaning Brush Tool

Apple Rechargable Battery - 13-inch MacBook White
Apple Rechargable Battery - 13-inch MacBook White
Offered by Apple4Less

4.0 out of 5 stars good, not the best but good, 6 Nov. 2010
i have had my macbook for 4 years. I am sure that l am not much different from most people with how i use my battery. I often run it through the mains, i charge it for too long, way too long and i usually don't bother to run it down to the red. That said, I got four solid years use out of my macbook battery, even now it still lasts me a good 3 hours, 2 if i am browsing the web. That isn't bad performance, just not good enough for me. I need a new battery now because generally I need about 4 to 5 hours of battery usage at a time. One day I would love to be able to afford a new mac with the better battery, but for now, i'm just gonna buy a new battery, it will give me the chance to save up for a couple of years
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2010 12:02 PM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars it depends, 3 Aug. 2010
it feels more like smoking than any other nicotine inhaler, thats for sure. you even get that tingle or burn in the back of the throat just like a really cigarette. buts its a bit heavier. you can charge the battery through your computer, which looks ridiculous, but its handy. you won't really save any money though, i found that the cost was pretty much the same as real tobacco. and if you live anywhere other than britain, then the cartridges probably cost more than buying straight tobacco. I hate how expensive it is to smoke in this country, just not enough to quit. In the end I went back to tobacco though, i guess it just wasn't the same. i roll my own cigarettes, maybe it just didn't make up for the ritual of rolling, maybe it works better for you who buy pre-rolled cigarettes.

Knog Skink 4 Led Rear Light - Black
Knog Skink 4 Led Rear Light - Black
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars knog rocks, 3 Aug. 2010
i have a front knog light, and i really like it, so i got one in the back too. I decided to go for the bigger version though because i do not trust the drivers. Britain seems to be the worst place when it comes to giving cyclists enough space on the road. So I got the skink, more lights = better visibility. so far it works great. these lights are really bright and i love how easily they fit into place.

the only down side is that the skink is larger than the other knog models of lights, which means it doesn't just fit in your pocket when you park in town and want to take your lights off. (theres is nothing more stupid than when someone steals your bike light) but i bought the larger one on purpose, and I cannot fault it. plus, it looks much cooler than any other bike lights i've seen.

I cannot say much about durability, I've only had it for a month, but it does seem to be water proof, at least against heavy rain that is.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2010 5:53 PM GMT

Knog Beetle Front LED Mountain Bike Light BLACK KBL530BLK
Knog Beetle Front LED Mountain Bike Light BLACK KBL530BLK

5.0 out of 5 stars nice little light, 3 Aug. 2010
i am really impressed with the knog range of lights. for starters, they are small, which is nice, it doesn't take up space on the handle bars and it looks nice. most bike lights i've had have always looked a bit clunky. Its easy to put on, it just snaps in place and pops off just as easy, so when you park your bike in town you can take it off in a second and it will fit in your pocket. also it says its just a safety light but these things are really bright. I live next to an old railway line that is now a walking and bike path. This lit the way for me to see with no problem. they seem to be water proof (I've rode through some heavy rain), but i cannot yet say how long they last, I've only had it for about a month, but so far, its the best bike light I have ever had, and it looks better too.

Philips CD1551B/05 Digital Cordless Phone With Answering Machine - Single Handset

4.0 out of 5 stars solid phone, 3 April 2010
its not a fancy phone, its simple, it works, it looks decent its easy to use.
it does everything i need a phone to do, i only give it 4 stars because its just a phone. no bells and whistles, but it works solid.

Ipod 5g Tunefm W/Dock Connector
Ipod 5g Tunefm W/Dock Connector

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, 19 Feb. 2008
I live in a community (not a commune) and we share cars here, so i can be driving any one of 15 different cars or vans. this tuner works in all of them, new cars and old cars alike, its easy to use and the sound quality is just like listening to the radio. my only complaint is that there is no stand for the ipod, which is a real hassle in some cars. I should also point out that i use a 2nd generation nano, i don't know how it works with 3rd generations.