Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Advanced Task Killer Free
Advanced Task Killer Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, a must have for hudl, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Advanced Task Killer Free (App)
Does what it says on the tin. No strange permissions, no spyware. Easy to use. I would cheerfully donate a quid if this were donationware.

Stainless Steel Body Navel Belly Ball Piercing Jewelry + Tool Kits
Stainless Steel Body Navel Belly Ball Piercing Jewelry + Tool Kits
Offered by netSells
Price: 7.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, worth it just for the sterile tools., 24 April 2014
Its very good, everything is sterile until you open it, but its not complete. There are no instructions so you need to know what you're doing. You'll also need hand steriliser or Hibiscrub, pre injection alcohol wipes, a cork to protect your finger behind the ear, and gloves.
Also if you have problems getting the jewellery in then I recommend you try cannula needles rather than the ones supplied. They insert a plastic tube into the piercing. You cut that short, then put the bar in the tube and its a lot easier to push it through.

I feel confident enough now to do my ears and nose with this type of kit, I'd probably do my navel if it wasn't already pierced, but I think I'd leave anything else to a professional piercing studio.
Its not really safe to pierce your own eyebrow for example as there is a large nerve (and blood vessels) just under the skin. Damage the nerve and you could have permanent problems with half your face so be warned!

I keep all my gear in a new food grade plastic box, and put used needles in a throwaway plastic food box. They go to the chemist for disposal, not the wheely bin.

Forty Thieves Solitaire HD
Forty Thieves Solitaire HD

3.0 out of 5 stars loses 2staars for not running without wifi, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Forty Thieves Solitaire HD (App)
If you like free cell and spider solitaire you should give forty thieves a go. Its just as addictive and fiendishly difficult.

Ambient Jam Mixer Free
Ambient Jam Mixer Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat app well coded. Runs great on Hudl., 16 April 2014
This review is from: Ambient Jam Mixer Free (App)
I would cheerfully pay for this. Its an ambient/drone machine, the sounds are really good quality and the output is WAV quality not MP3.
I record on the fly by using a line in/out from the headphone jack on my Hudl to the mic in jack on my pc; but theres also a record button.
No intrusive ads, and its free. If the dev puts a donate button online they'll get one from me.

500 Plastic Cube Earring Back Stoppers--Perfect for Post or Hook Earrings
500 Plastic Cube Earring Back Stoppers--Perfect for Post or Hook Earrings
Offered by BuyOnline Cart
Price: 1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 16 April 2014
You can use these on a hook or post earring and they work. They're also hypoallergenic as they are, I think, silicon. I've tried these and the dome shaped ones, I'd say use these if you have hook type earrings.
Cheap as chips and they work. Posted from China but they arrived about 2 weeks after ordering, which I was happy with for international posting.

X210 10.1" 16gb Dual Core - Dual Camera - Bluetooth - Android 4.2.2 Android Tablet PC
Offered by Gadgetsfair(All products despatch from UK within 24 hours)
Price: 58.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the big screen but..., 13 April 2014
I've had a few problems with it crashing and need to do a factory reset then update. I bought mine second hand, not new.
I also can't get Windows 7 to recognise it, so need to find out about that.

The screen display isn't as sharp as my Hudl. The storage is a lot smaller and theres not much RAM. I recommend you use Clean Master or similar to keep the junk files and running apps down to a minimum and try to store your apps on an SD card.

On the plus side, the 10" screen is much easier to read than a 7", the difference between the two is amazing.
It is expandable and can take a 32 gig micro SD card. You can store all your music and ebooks on those instead of the hard drive.

For a cheap tablet its great value, plus there's a good keyboard you can get for under a fiver.

Alcotip 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Pre-Injection Swabs (100pk)
Alcotip 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Pre-Injection Swabs (100pk)
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I received a branded box, 13 April 2014
This is great value for money. These are indispensible. Very easy to carry in your bag to use as hand wipes, you can also use them to wipe various objects and clean things like earrings.

Sterling Silver 8mm Hinged Micro Sleeper Earrings (Please note the size (8mm) they are very small)
Offered by SILVER ROCK JEWELLERY
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, genuine silver, 13 April 2014
These look great - once you get them in! I think these will stay in once they're in. They're fairly sturdy, but they are so tiny getting them done up is a challenge.
Great value for money, these are three times this price locally.

Saat Safa Perfume Oil - 6ml by Al Rehab
Saat Safa Perfume Oil - 6ml by Al Rehab
Offered by CHEAP & CH33RFUL
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars exotic mix of sandalwood, 13 April 2014
with perhaps musk, nicely boxed and in a roll top bottle. Lovely, would suit a man or woman. Suitable as a gift. I bought a couple of perfumed from this seller and they're all really good.

Sterling silver stud earrings | Pair with Butterflies | 3.0mm round ball | TDi-ST21 | other sizes and styles available - search for TDi-ST
Offered by BodyTrend
Price: 0.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, pretty studs, 13 April 2014
I had a bad experience a few weeks ago with 'silver plate' earrings, my poor ears recovered and I risked the4se to replace them.

These are great. They seem to be genuine solid silver as advertised. They look really lovely, well made with no snags or flaws.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14