Profile for Clementine > Reviews

Clementine

Garden Plants Free
Garden Plants Free

1.0 out of 5 stars Why I didn't like it, 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Garden Plants Free (App)
Not comprehensive enough

PetSafe Easy Walk Harness - Medium - Black & Grey
PetSafe Easy Walk Harness - Medium - Black & Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Great help, 3 Sept. 2014
I would have appreciated more guidance on what size to buy as it is a little large. My cocker spaniel is however growing into it and it has definitely improved her behaviour on the lead - which was horrendous - now manageable, even for my 10 year old grandson.

Gardman 2.4 x 1.2m 2.4m x 1.2m Versailles Metal Arch
Gardman 2.4 x 1.2m 2.4m x 1.2m Versailles Metal Arch
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars A happy replacement., 3 Sept. 2014
A very agreeable replacement for the previous archway which collapsed in high wind (having stood many years). It is sturdy and attractve and suits the garden of a period property.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great present to myself, 7 Jan. 2014
I am enjoying exploring what I can do with this new toy and I am thoroughly amazed already by what I have found in a very short time. The ease of finding a particular page within a book is in itself worth the cost of the upgrade from the first kindle.

BBC iPlayer Radio
BBC iPlayer Radio

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the most useful app, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: BBC iPlayer Radio (App)
I found I prefered the iPlayer app which is easier to use and delivered the programme I wanted from the radio.

The Ultimate 5:2 Diet Recipe Book: Easy, Calorie Counted Fast Day Meals You'll Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of information., 7 Jan. 2014
A useful book which has helped me both to understand the thinking behind this way of eating, and lots of different ways it can help people through the interesting anecdotes it includes. The recipes are good, the infomation on calories is useful both in the recipes and the list of foods. I am still exploring this book and look forward to trying lots of the recipes. I have lost 6lbs in 7 weeks so far so I am more than half way to my goal.

Quick 5:2 diet chicken recipes: All under 300 calories
Quick 5:2 diet chicken recipes: All under 300 calories

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best book yet., 7 Jan. 2014
I don't live on chicken so I have not used the recipes much yet, and also I have found a better book which I am using more.

BBC iPlayer
BBC iPlayer

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful tool, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: BBC iPlayer (App)
I have not had the chance to use it much yet, but useful so far, and I look forward to using it more.

Birds of Britain
Birds of Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of useful information, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
Lots of useful information, and coupled with the birdsong it helps with identification in a way a book cannot possibly without charging a high price. The app is such a reasonable price and well worth having.

Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Workshop
Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Workshop
by Elizabeth Zimmermann

5.0 out of 5 stars Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Workshop, 13 Feb. 2012
I am thoroughly enjoying learning more about a craft I have done all my life (I am now in my 70s), particuarly how to get rid of that awful job of 'sewing up'. I also find circular needles so much easier to work on now that my hands are quite troubled by arthritis, and I am pleased to be engrossed once again in a craft I had thought I must either put aside or knit endless pairs of socks. I also enjoy Elizabeth's wit and wisdom which is interlaced throughout her instructions and is so easy to read.