Profile for SuzzieQ > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Premier Housewares 60 x 60 x 30 cm Under Sink Bathroom Cabinet
Premier Housewares 60 x 60 x 30 cm Under Sink Bathroom Cabinet

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough cupboard for the price, 10 Jan. 2016
Nice enough cupboard for the price. Instructions are clear - though managed to put the base in upside down first time around. My 16 year old put it together for me when I lost patience!

Life Canvas Decorative Storage Tin Set (4) - Paris je t'aime
Life Canvas Decorative Storage Tin Set (4) - Paris je t'aime
Offered by ramsdensdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!!, 7 Nov. 2015
Lovely little tins. They all fit inside the largest when not in use. So pretty!!

Home Discount Corona Solid Pine 2 Drawer Console Table
Home Discount Corona Solid Pine 2 Drawer Console Table
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This looks great in the hallway, 1 Nov. 2015
My son says that our house is now complete. This looks great in the hallway. Arrived with a couple of screws missing which were sent on without fuss by the seller. Very pleased with this unit.

Dihl 50 Litre Rectangle Sensor Bin, Red
Dihl 50 Litre Rectangle Sensor Bin, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a sad thing to confess that you can get excited about ..., 1 Nov. 2015
It is a sad thing to confess that you can get excited about using a rubbish bin. However, it makes life so much easier. A wave above, and as if by magic, it springs into action. Marvellous.

Holds the 20l bags beautifully and I can now actually fill a bag rather than my last bin being rather smaller than the volume of the bag.

Excellent purchase.
Worth checking out Groupon though as just saw the same bin £10 cheaper!

Gusti Leder nature "Felix" Genuine Leather Stationery Pencil Pen Case Art Pouch Office University College Vintage Brown P6
Offered by Gusti Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a lovely little case for a few favorite pens. Will only hold about 5 but is ..., 1 Nov. 2015
This is a lovely little case for a few favorite pens. Will only hold about 5 but is enough for a fountain pen, mechanical pencil and roller ball with refills.Just the ticket.

Bosmere G325 Rotary Line Cover 69X22in
Bosmere G325 Rotary Line Cover 69X22in

5.0 out of 5 stars It seems sturdy enough and is longer than my last one, 1 Nov. 2015
It is hard to get excited about a rotary line cover, but it does the job. It seems sturdy enough and is longer than my last one, covering my 4 sided rotary line from top to toe!
Good value produce

Stewart 40cm Corinthian Square - Black
Stewart 40cm Corinthian Square - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these pots and now have a number of them ..., 16 Sept. 2015
Quick delivery. I love these pots and now have a number of them with plants which flower at different times of the year. Easy to move around and look great.

Swan Retro Digital Microwave, 20 Litre, 800 Watt, Red
Swan Retro Digital Microwave, 20 Litre, 800 Watt, Red

4.0 out of 5 stars I loved the design but it broke just after the one ..., 17 Aug. 2015
I bought a whirlpool corner microwave three years ago. I loved the design but it broke just after the one year guarantee expired. I liked it so much, I bought another. This time the guarantee was two years. With incredible precision, this one broke as the two years expired. So, I have resorted to other makes and models. This one looks really nice and actually, fits in the corner previously occupied by its expired companions, just as well. I also think it cooks more efficiently. A range of settings to suit every purpose. All in all, so far, I am impressed!!

Berghaus Women's WMNS Explorer Ridge Hiking Boot Brown 80021 B90 7 UK
Berghaus Women's WMNS Explorer Ridge Hiking Boot Brown 80021 B90 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Like walking in slippers, 17 Aug. 2015
My last pair of berghaus boots lasted 16 years so I was keen to buy this brand again. These boots are fabulous. They are so comfortable and provide good ankle support. So nice to have a walk this morning and not have wet socks at the end of it!!!
I would highly recommend.

Wahl Chrome Pro Mains Hair Clipper Set & Instructional DVD 79524-800
Wahl Chrome Pro Mains Hair Clipper Set & Instructional DVD 79524-800

5.0 out of 5 stars He is really happy - and so is my purse, 13 July 2015
I was really worried about using clippers. My son decided it would save money on hair cuts but I confess that I thought it might end in disaster. In fact, nothing could be easier - well not a lot anyway. He is really happy - and so is my purse!!! Great product

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5