Profile for bliz > Reviews

Content by bliz

bliz

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Shattered & Mended (Shaken Series Book 2)
Shattered & Mended (Shaken Series Book 2)
Price: 1.84

2.0 out of 5 stars I have never done a negative review before..SPOILERS.., 23 May 2014
I finished this trilogy of books a few days ago..I enjoyed the first book...sorry but I thought the second book was unnecessary...then came third.. started it and couldn't wait for it to end...if anybody is reading this review they probably will say well why carry on, that is what I would say to the reader..but I had to finish it ..don't know why but I did ...and now I am sorry..did not like Sophie...and sorry folks did not like Wyatt..the reasons he left Allie were totally unbelievable.." I have to protect Kyle".....rubbish storyline...full of himself I'd say..even Lucille..the day after her sons funeral ..she was at peace..and do not get me started on ALLIE..I love Blake ..I will never leave him ..he has been my rock... he has my heart..oh hang on no that's not right Wyatt..I'v always loved him..no I don't..erm yes I do ...hell mixed up now!!! never got to grips with Allie..can you tell!! Towards the end of the book I had whiplash because it was so rushed..ie everything became hunky-dory Wyatt and Blake become friends ..Allie ...I miss my Blake...but ..Blake is best man at their wedding..and he is suffering and he in the long run REMEMBERS....pity Allie didn't remember and try harder to help him back to health and his memories..I know this is a woke of fiction and I am not always one for HEA at all..but this story ended badly..so my two stars....I have never given less than four...are for the lovely Blake..sorry again for the negative..

It Ain't Me, Babe
It Ain't Me, Babe
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars As I said before.., 20 May 2014
This review is from: It Ain't Me, Babe (Kindle Edition)
As I said before I have not done a review for a book for ages ...read all of D H Sidebottoms books really really read them or miss out.. and Tillie Cole ..well I have loved all of her books to date this one was..oh what can I say brilliant ..finished it days ago..saved it because as I say loved her previous books..if she does not write further books within
River and Mae's MC world well I will be seriously pxssed off yep that good...read them..

Fortitude (Heart of Stone Book 10)
Fortitude (Heart of Stone Book 10)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh hell 'The Final book', 6 May 2014
I have not written a review for a book for ages... andI have read some fabulous books of late..never stop reading ...5/6 good length books a week.. I bought this book in the early hours this morning and in between everything else I have had to do today..back to work tomorrow... finished it half an hour ago...as DH says herself I am going to miss
Ava and Mason..her glorious bastard and his little warrior...absolutely loved this book and all that have proceeded it.. Fortitude is the last book in The Heart of Stone series..which incorporates Kade's book (NSC) but he is so much part of THofS books anyway...loved Nate and Liv, Greg and Courtney and the rest of the characters.......Also loved her Room 103 series....I have been saving her latest book fragile Truthes..but itching to get on it..but for the time being I'm going to reflect on The Heart of Stone series..oh bugger sorry the journey is over for me..of course I can read them again and in time I will...if I could give these books 10 stars I would really...jealous of all you readers who have to start them..

Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Standing Leather Cover, Royal Purple (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" [Previous Generation])
Price: 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Aug 2013
Says what it says on the tin..just needed to know that my kindle fire would be protected and it absolutely does the job..fab...

White Collar - Season 2 [DVD] [NTSC]
White Collar - Season 2 [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Matthew Bomer
Price: 9.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab-u-lus..Darling, 24 Aug 2013
Soz for my ENGLISH..but this comes from the UK 'S SCD judge ..I call him Criag -very-horrible..look and you will see..the show would not be the same without him...anyway I digress ...I absolutely love ..love this series..only found it by accident because I was looking up Matt Bomer and ..ok sorry FSOG...but loved his part in Magic Mike..stole it from the main characters..but back to White Collar..love the whole concept ..his relationship with Peter Burke ..love the way PB sticks up for him..but also love the fact that he ...Neal scuppers them all..and he is soooooo handsome and sexy..and yes I know he is gay ...SO..just sayin'......got the second series ..waiting for my email regards series 3..love love it..soz did I say that already...

3 x Universal Capacitive Touchscreen Stylus Pen for ipad 1&2, iPhone 4 4G, ipod, iphone 3 3G, HTC, Tablet pc, Samsung, Mobile Phones, Google Android Tablets, Cheapest Touch Screens Devices Stylus Pen - 1 x Black, 1 x Red & 1 x Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 stylus pens for 2.98, 6 April 2013
As I say above three stylus pens for 2.98...free delivery..delivered on time..what can I say..times are changing ..I am not a good shopper I.e. would rather stick pins in my eyes than shop...so as I say great price delivered well on time..

The First Last Kiss
The First Last Kiss
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay REALLY loved this book....but.., 15 Mar 2013
So the BUT.. The only thing I didn't quite understand about this book was the way the years went from here there and everywhere ..you do get in to the thread but it took me a while and I had to go back a couple of times to see where it was at..ANYWAY that is purely a tweeny weenyl criticism of a very VERY lovely emotional book..(PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO DO 4 1/2 or 4 3/4 STARS) I as I said loved this book..my glasses got wet with tears so many times I can't tell you...but Ryan what a wonderful loving person..his family..love to have met them..and then there is Molly..complex but totally honest..worried me a few times..but at the end of it all she loved RYAN..oh bugger I'm off again get the tissues out..again BUT..do not miss this book..

The Lumineers
The Lumineers
Price: 7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it..love it.., 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Lumineers (Audio CD)
'Found'! Ho Hey in a book that I read ....the leads we're dancing to it in this book..caught on that is was the one in 'that' advert..went on to youtube..played a couple of tracks .. loved it ordered it from Amazon came in a couple of days.. seeing them live nest Feb.. bingo..

Dream a Little Dream (Choc Lit)
Dream a Little Dream (Choc Lit)
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 18 Dec 2012
I love her books and I read this book in no time at all...loved the fact that Doc and Liza finally got together ......but what about Kenny ...his betrayal was masked over....Natalie not much so.... So ok 41/2 stars........

This Thirtysomething Life
This Thirtysomething Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!, 25 Nov 2012
As I say brilliant laughed out loud a lot ...but was seriously moving in parts..had more than one lump in my throat at times..am already looking forward to his second book..if today you are feeling a little down in the dumps buy this book for 77p.. it will cheer you up no end...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4