Profile for Mad Dono > Reviews

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters, 15 April 2014
This is probably my favourite of all the Percy Jackson books as it's funny, fast-paced and totally brilliant. Better than cheese enchiladas!!!!!! #Grover joke

The Faceless Ones (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 3)
The Faceless Ones (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 3)
Price: 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in the series so far!, 26 Feb 2014
My friend recommended the SP series to me a few weeks ago an d ever since I've not stopped reading them BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing With Fire (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 2)
Playing With Fire (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 2)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 18 Feb 2014
THIS IS DEFINITELY,100%, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, ABSOLUTELY, UNDOUBTEDLY ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ EVER TOTALLY BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Greatest, AWESOMEST, BEST,BOOK EVER IN THE WORLD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lost Art of World Domination
The Lost Art of World Domination

1.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 16 Feb 2014
AWESOME, FABULOUS, FUNNY, EPIC, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER, MAGNIFICENT, SUPERB, WONDERFUL, TERRIFIC, CRAZY, NUTS (in a good way)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT 1million out of Ten!!!!!!!! GIVEN 1 star by mistake can't change rating meant to be 5*****

Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT !, 24 Nov 2013
I say no more!!!!!!! This book is absolutely great although I advise you read the other books first.
100 per cent AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!

The Magician: Book 2 (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)
The Magician: Book 2 (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first book! AMAZING!, 26 Oct 2013
I loved this book from the first page. I bought the first book as the cover looked interesting, the first page was great and I'd heard of Michael Scott. I thought the second book could not be better but I was wrong! I really like Machiavelli, Joan of arc and ST. Germain. Although Dagon is 2 dimensional .