Profile for Mad Dono > Reviews

Content by Mad Dono

Mad Dono

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters (Book 2) (Percy Jackson And The Olympians)

5.0 out of 5 stars Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters, 15 April 2014
This is probably my favourite of all the Percy Jackson books as it's funny, fast-paced and totally brilliant. Better than cheese enchiladas!!!!!! #Grover joke

The Faceless Ones (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 3) (Skulduggery Pleasant series)
The Faceless Ones (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 3) (Skulduggery Pleasant series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in the series so far!, 26 Feb. 2014
My friend recommended the SP series to me a few weeks ago an d ever since I've not stopped reading them BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing With Fire (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 2) (Skulduggery Pleasant series)
Playing With Fire (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 2) (Skulduggery Pleasant series)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 18 Feb. 2014
THIS IS DEFINITELY,100%, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, ABSOLUTELY, UNDOUBTEDLY ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ EVER TOTALLY BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Greatest, AWESOMEST, BEST,BOOK EVER IN THE WORLD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lost Art of World Domination
The Lost Art of World Domination

1.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 16 Feb. 2014
AWESOME, FABULOUS, FUNNY, EPIC, GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPER, MAGNIFICENT, SUPERB, WONDERFUL, TERRIFIC, CRAZY, NUTS (in a good way)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT 1million out of Ten!!!!!!!! GIVEN 1 star by mistake can't change rating meant to be 5*****

Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth (Book 4) (Percy Jackson And The Olympians)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT !, 24 Nov. 2013
I say no more!!!!!!! This book is absolutely great although I advise you read the other books first.
100 per cent AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!

The Magician: Book 2 (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)
The Magician: Book 2 (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first book! AMAZING!, 26 Oct. 2013
I loved this book from the first page. I bought the first book as the cover looked interesting, the first page was great and I'd heard of Michael Scott. I thought the second book could not be better but I was wrong! I really like Machiavelli, Joan of arc and ST. Germain. Although Dagon is 2 dimensional .