Profile for Wayne Beeston > Reviews

Content by Wayne Beeston

Wayne Beeston

Topeak BarXtender Handlebar Extender - Black
Topeak BarXtender Handlebar Extender - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars My in depth video review of the Topeak Bar Xtender, 16 Dec 2013
Length:: 6:58 Mins

My in depth video review of the Topeak Bar Xtender, i hope this video is useful to you. constructive comments welcome...

M-Wave Handle Bar Organizer - Black
M-Wave Handle Bar Organizer - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars works fine so far, 9 Dec 2013
£10.00 seems a lot of money for such a small bit of plastic and a couple of bolts, certainly not value for money in my opinion. But saying this, the product does the job perfectly, its secures firmly to my 25.4mm bars and also secures my lights, clamps very solid to bars and lights…no problems as of yet.

XSories Pholder Smartphone Tripod Mount
XSories Pholder Smartphone Tripod Mount
Offered by Planet Gizmo

3.0 out of 5 stars WARNING! Bracket opens to 70mm max, not 80mm as product states!!, 15 May 2013
WARNING! Barley fits my HTC Sensation XE with Case Mate Tough fitted, the clamp is maxed out and considerably tight.

Maximum opening width is 70mm although the card it's attached to states 80mm...this is not true!

Build quality seems ok, but I've yet to put it to the test it.

Bicygnals Indicators - Front and Rear lights with wire free direction indicators

3.0 out of 5 stars Early days yet...lights seem ok, but mounting brackets are TERRIBLE!! very flimsy and brittle!, 19 April 2012
especially the front mounting bracket! If you have over sized handlebars 31.8 then the bolts are not long enough to fit through the bracket. I was disgusted that there was no longer bolts provided! Also, the front mounting bracket has an extending option, I needed to use this but once you extend the bracket the light just simply bounces about, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THIS BRACKET BREAKS IN MY OPINION.

As for the lights, they seem well made, I have yet to try them fully and in the rain, but from the reviews I have already read I have a feeling once they get wet they will die...we shall see