ARRAY(0xa64b5780)

Profile for JordMuller > Reviews

Content by JordMuller

JordMuller

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
HL Samsung Galaxy Tab USB Data Cable Tab 2 10.1" 7.1" P1000 P7150 P7500 P7300 P7310 P5110 P5100 P3110 P3100 Note 1 Note 2 N8000 N8010 I800 I815, I957, I905, I987, T859, T869, T849, GT-P1000, GT-P1010
Offered by Electronic_house
Price: 2.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 15 Jan 2014
It's done me well so far but it suddenly stopped working 2 days ago so I've had to buy a new one. It's also just as stupidly short as the original Samsung lead (which was chewed by my house rabbit). That'll teach me for ignoring bad reviews

Mens Womens Black Wood Rosary Bead Beads Necklace With Cross
Mens Womens Black Wood Rosary Bead Beads Necklace With Cross
Offered by BagPurse
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosary beads, 15 Jan 2014
So incredibly cheap, but doesn't feel or look like it. It was bought as a random present for my other half who loves rosary beads and he loved them

Too Weird To Live Too Rare To Die
Too Weird To Live Too Rare To Die
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 8.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Panic at the Disco, 15 Jan 2014
Bought as a Christmas present for my cousin as it was asked for. Not much to say really except she loves their music

New Ladies Long Sleeve Boyfriend Cardigan Womens Top Purple 12/14
New Ladies Long Sleeve Boyfriend Cardigan Womens Top Purple 12/14
Offered by FASHION 1ST
Price: 2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy more in other colours, 7 Jan 2014
Very nice looking, lovely colour, great fit, nice length in general and in the arms. Definitely not for colder weather though as not the thickest material

2 X Travel Plug UK Shaver Adaptor/Plug Compatible With Shaver,Toothbrush,Continental - Lifetime Warranty
Offered by GSA*Retail
Price: 1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 7 Jan 2014
Great for anyone with an electric toothbrush like me. Ignore the bad reviews, they work perfect for me. Really cheap and you get a second one!

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really chuffed with this, 2 Jan 2014
I've been adamant for years that I would never buy an electric toothbrush, convinced that there was no way they could be better than a manual one, but how wrong was I! I swear my teeth have never felt/looked or been cleaner and it has an inbuilt timer so every thirty seconds you know to switch to the other side etc (2 mins total)

Panasonic RP-HJE120E-S Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Silver
Panasonic RP-HJE120E-S Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Silver
Offered by Five Star
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 2 Jan 2014
Great value for money as they're really comfortable and sound great! The bass is pretty good too which can be hard to find

20 x AG13 G13 SR44 LR44 A76 V13GA PX76A 357 Alkaline Button Batteries [Watch]
20 x AG13 G13 SR44 LR44 A76 V13GA PX76A 357 Alkaline Button Batteries [Watch]
Offered by Quality Jewellery QJ
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 2 Jan 2014
These are so cheap but they last just as long as makes that cost 5 times as much! I was skeptical because I'd never heard of Eunicell but they're excellent!

Women sexy wet look Tight shine liquid metallic faux Leather high waisted leggings (party look)(PVC look) (M (UK 10-12), matt black)
Offered by jntworld
Price: 9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 2 Jan 2014
Been meaning to buy some of these for ages and I'm so glad I did. They're comfortable and look great as they're skin tight and are actually long enough!

Ladies Faux Leather Fashion Leggings (Medium - Size 10, Snake Black)
Ladies Faux Leather Fashion Leggings (Medium - Size 10, Snake Black)
Offered by Bluebell Retail