Profile for Rosana > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
William Mitchell Calligraphy Ink Dip Pen Set Copperplate
William Mitchell Calligraphy Ink Dip Pen Set Copperplate
Offered by bargainartistshop

2.0 out of 5 stars When I received them I immediately saw the poor quality, although on trying them out I can ..., 17 July 2014
I was really looking forward to trying these elbow copperplate nibs. When I received them I immediately saw the poor quality, although on trying them out I can say they work.
Quality for the price paid is very poor...
The nibs are not flexible enough to make the writing experience pleasurable.
I have used W Mitchell nibs before and the quality is in general excellent, but not on this case.
I will try to buy vintage nibs as I think they are miles better.

iPAD 3 Supreme Quality 3 Meter USB Sync / Data Transfer / Connectivity Cable Also Compatible with iPhone 4s / 4G / 4 High Graded Material - 12 Months Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra long charger, 28 Nov. 2013
Great product. I can now read in bed on my iPad while I am charging it, as my children always leave my iPad with 0% charge! No problems at all and at a great price. Delivery and packaging just right.

The Mad Game: William's Story (Love and War Book 1)
The Mad Game: William's Story (Love and War Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, excellent read!, 28 Nov. 2013
Beautifully written. A moving and truthful novel. Greatly enjoyed it. Read it you won't regret it. I am getting a few copies as Christmas presents.

Razor Sole Skate - Red
Razor Sole Skate - Red
Offered by ELITEUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sole skate are fantastic!, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Razor Sole Skate - Red (Sports)
My boys (11 & 12 years old) love skating but we can't take their skate boards everywhere (specially not on holidays) but the sole skates are light and small enough to fit on their rucksacks. It took them very little time to get used to them and fairly soon they were off! We took them to London, France and Scotland over the summer holidays. They got plenty of use out of them. They are a great design and very well made, small but very strong.
I will highly recommend them!

CHERUB: The Killing (CHERUB Series Book 4)
CHERUB: The Killing (CHERUB Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Killing, 19 Jun. 2013
We have pretty much all the books in the cherub series. We have two avid readers at home waiting for the arrival of new books all the time. The Cherub series have been very difficult to put down and this title is not exception.

Deva Concepts DevaCurl One Condition Ultra Creamy Daily Conditiner 354 ml
Deva Concepts DevaCurl One Condition Ultra Creamy Daily Conditiner 354 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but it doesn't work with my hair, 16 May 2013
It is a nice product but it really doesn't make my curls bounce nor help them with frizz.
I bought Tigi conditioner, also from Amazon and it works miles better for me and at a much reasonable price

TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curly Hair Conditioner - 250 ml
TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curly Hair Conditioner - 250 ml
Offered by Sam Store US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great conditiober, 16 May 2013
I bought this along side some Deva curls, products. And Tigi conditioner works so well with my hair. On the plus side it is priced very reasonably (unlike Deva products) so I will be buying this conditioner again.

DevaCurl Styling Cream
DevaCurl Styling Cream
Offered by Live Salon

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not what I was expecting, 16 May 2013
I was recommended the Deva products by a friend so I thought it was worth to give it a go, although it is a expensive conditioner. It has a gorgeous smell and it is easy to apply but it doesn't do much for my curls. I also bought the Deva cream and it is the same, it doesn't really work for my curls.

ZINC Boys Street Glider with No Torque and LED Wheels (ZC00615)
ZINC Boys Street Glider with No Torque and LED Wheels (ZC00615)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but tricky, 9 Feb. 2013
Bought this for my boys aged 10 & 11. One loves them the other finds them difficult so it will take a few more tries out for him to like them. The idea of this gliders is great as your children will not grow out if them like with the heelys . I can see quite a bit of wear of the wheels quite quickly. The straps are quite tricky but one gets used to it. Overall it was a good purchase.

Time Pieces for Trumpet Volume 1
Time Pieces for Trumpet Volume 1
by Paul Harris
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for exam practise, 18 April 2012
Time pieces for trumpet was one of the books my son needed for his grade exam. I believe it has been very useful to him and I see him using it a lot.

Page: 1 | 2