Profile for Dragon > Reviews

Dorfman Pacific Mens Wool Blend Fedora Hat with Herringbone Band, 2XL, Black
Dorfman Pacific Mens Wool Blend Fedora Hat with Herringbone Band, 2XL, Black
Offered by BeltOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Style, 24 Nov. 2014
This hat suits. Glad to see the Fedora is coming back in fashion. Looks great.

VitaX Astaxanthin 12 mg 100 capsules + Lutein plus Vitamin A , Vitamin E
VitaX Astaxanthin 12 mg 100 capsules + Lutein plus Vitamin A , Vitamin E
Offered by Vitax

4.0 out of 5 stars tabs fine. No ill effects, 26 Sept. 2014
I used it. Label OK, tabs fine. No ill effects. Good price and appears to be a good product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Long experience of Alcer products., 1 Jun. 2014
Alcer produce probably the best Vitamin C on the planet. If you want to know what real vitamin C is, head over to alcer and find out, its a very good read. I bought this for my younger kids, but gave it to my eldest who is now 23 when he was a young lad and watch him rocket up. I think this stuff will not only protect your kids health but improve there overall physical and mental development as well. Cheap, tasty and prob the best supplement you can give your kids.

Beko Fridge Freezer Egg Tray. Genuine part number 4250580100
Beko Fridge Freezer Egg Tray. Genuine part number 4250580100

5.0 out of 5 stars Fridge Freezer, no egg rack, 1 Jun. 2014
My brand new fridge freezer has no egg rack. Strange ommision. However there is a tray level that I thought just might fit one of these. So I bought it. Perfect Fit. In fact I could get another in but Amazon currently have no stock of these. DOH!

Impulse Sealer 12" PFS-300MM | New- bag sealer | 300
Impulse Sealer 12" PFS-300MM | New- bag sealer | 300

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 1 Jun. 2014
Easy to use, robust and well made. Does the job well. I got this to seal resealable plastic bags. The machine accomodates quite large sizes and is way bigger than I need at the moment. This is then future proof for me.

Corsair CMX6GX3M3A1600C9 XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 Performance Desktop Memory Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Now got 12 meg., 1 Jun. 2014
I had 3 of these already on my comp and decided I want to go to 12gb. I have had my comp a while and have a triple channel board that has gone out of fashion at the moment. Why I don't know, triple channel is great! Come on Asus, lets have another triple channel board! Anyway the memory slotted into my Asus PT6 SE with ease and the memory was recognised instantly and I am now the happy owner of a 12gb comp!

Asus AMD Radeon R9 270 DirectCU II OC 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port)
Offered by IvoryEgg

5.0 out of 5 stars New Card For Me, 1 Jun. 2014
I pulled my faithfull Radeon 5850 from my machine to make way for this card. I am a fan of both AMD and and Asus, so this fit the bill. It's not so big so should fit in a medium size case (mines massive so no probs anyway). It used just one 6 point connector (some use two I think). It has an excellent cooling system on board, looks well engineered and fit easily and without problems. After putting it in my machine, whilst the computer was booting up and got the driver disk out ready to install. I was amazed though because I didn't need to use it to install the drivers, the comp did it all. The card was recognised and all driver files downloaded automatically. Anyway if that doesn't happen for you, there are the disks. There is an overclock tool that couldn't be simpler to use and the software and any drivers are updated automatically. Another great card from Asus. The card runs smooth and unless your a gamer that runs a 4K monitor and the toughest games, then you probably don't need anything more powerful. At the price, getting another and crossfiring the boards is an easy solution to such extremes anyway. Very happy with the purchase and strongly recommend this card.

Phero Pheromen Eau De Toilette 100ml
Phero Pheromen Eau De Toilette 100ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 1 Jun. 2014
I like this product, it is not too expensive and I have used the smaller bottles before. This works out better value. It has a very nice scent and does have a some effect. The only downside with the purchase was the packaging (amazons fault I think) wasn't so good and the box was open and the bottle had no covering top. The amount you get will last quite a while, even the smaller bottles lasted well. At the price it is worth the money.

MasonicMan New Mens Black Titanium Masonic Bracelet with Silver Carbon Fiber Insets Free Black Velvet Gift Box Free Link Removal Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design,, 17 Feb. 2014
I bought this for a friend and bro for his birthday. He was well pleased with it. I will prob get one for myself soon as well, the black one.

MaxiNutrition Protein Milk Ready-to-Drink Recover and Rebuild Shake - Chocolate, 330 ml, 8 x Bottles
Offered by Boost & Boom

3.0 out of 5 stars Whey Protien?, 29 Jan. 2014
This is NOT Whey protein, yes there is whey protein in it because it is milk. This is made from Skimmed Milk powder. Just drink a couple of pints of skimmed milk with chocolate in it for same effect at less cost. Quick and conveniant is about all this has going for it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5