Profile for Edward Tufnell > Reviews

The Best of Matt 2012
by Matt Pritchett
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great FUN, 9 July 2013
This review is from: The Best of Matt 2012 (Paperback)
I love MATT's cartoons, and this book makes a great present! We always look for Matt's delightful comments on the news, and this is a great collection - as long as we can remember the context!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought two of these, and one failed very quickly; no offer of replacement or refund., 9 July 2013
This is a perfectly OK type of timer, one that I have used before. However, I did not expect that one of them would fail so quickly, and that it would prove impossible to get a refund for the cost.

Sign Language: Travels in Unfortunate English from the Readers of The Daily Telegraph (Telegraph Books)
by The Daily Telegraph
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 9 July 2013
this is a book anyone can enjoy - great! It is nice to have on the shelf or to give away to a friend.

Sign Language 2: More Travels in Unfortunate English from the Readers of The Telegraph (Telegraph Books)
by The Telegraph
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 9 July 2013
I enjoyed this book very much, and would happily give it away - but I want to enjoy it again on a dull day!

3 Self Adhesive Large Photo Albums Totaling 60 Sheets 120 Sides In Black Red And Blue
Offered by Claris
Price: 14.77

3.0 out of 5 stars We are dissappointed that the page size was not larger - we can only put two pictures on a page., 9 July 2013
We have found it very difficult to find a website advertising photo albums which also shows the PAGE SIZE. The photos we get from Photobox are large, which is nice, but what we really need is to find a source of albums - plain white pages with no self-adhesive would be fine - which have larger pages.
these albums are well made and not expensive - but we will need more of them for our photos, and so they will take up more space than necessary.