Profile for John > Reviews

Content by John

John

Page: 1 | 2
The Elder Scrolls Online (PC)
The Elder Scrolls Online (PC)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very High Hopes, 24 July 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
It Looks amazing. The Gameplay for Skyrim was amazing and Oblivion was as well. I hope this is just as good if not better then Both of them together.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2014 1:39 PM BST

Guitar Hero World Tour - Game Only (Xbox 360)
Guitar Hero World Tour - Game Only (Xbox 360)
Offered by Global Xpress

3.0 out of 5 stars Good family Game, 28 Jan 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The game is only good if you like Old songs. It's mostly songs such as 'Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi, Beat It - Michael Jackson, Hotel California - Eagles' and more. You can have all 4 people playing as a band (One guitarist, bassists, Singer and Drums) which is good. I am more into Rock which is why i prefer 'Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock', but that's my opinion

You can create your own custom character now and have a band of your own instead of using the defaults they give you which is good. The story mode is very repetitive if your going to do it on all 4 instruments, but that don't matter. The HUD is nice and laid out. You can see everything you need to do the songs you want to do.

A couple of downsides is that you can't have 2 guitarists, 1 Drummer and 1 Singer as a band. It has to be 1 of every instrument. Also you need to do the career to unlock more songs which is a bummer. Luckily there is a cheat to unlock all songs to play straight away. Another downside is that on Xbox Live, no one plays it anymore and if you do find someone and your on Guitar most of the time you will be bass and not ever be guitar.

Thermaltake eSPORTS Laser Sensor Gaming Mouse (USB 2.0, 4000dpi) - Black
Thermaltake eSPORTS Laser Sensor Gaming Mouse (USB 2.0, 4000dpi) - Black
Offered by AV-ELECTRONIX GmbH

4.0 out of 5 stars A great mouse but needs to get use to, 7 Jan 2013
Really good mouse for a Gamer like me. It's a nice and big mouse with a 4 function DPI from 1 being the slowest (Around 500 DPI) and 5 the fastest (4000 DPI). It's a USB as well so you don't need the other connectors. Also the Picture is a off because for the logo of the mouse, you won't get the Tt logo but you will get a Dragon on there, but that's nothing much. All in all a really good mouse. All works perfectly and It's perfect for my needs

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Headset, 7 Jan 2013
Really good headset for gaming and talking to friends through Skype or other Instant Communication software. Really simple to use. Just plug it in the Green and Purple jacks and your good to go. Sound Quality is really good. Clear and the Bass is amazing on it. I use these for Gaming and communication and they do the Job right. Good sound through the Microphone as well. There is background noise but if you configure it to stop background noise then it won't pick any up.

Edit: Putted down 2 starts because it broke in less then a month. Not sure why but most likely a Loose connection. Can't send back as well which is a shame

Thermaltake E-Sports Challenger Pro Backlit Gaming Keyboard UK Layout
Thermaltake E-Sports Challenger Pro Backlit Gaming Keyboard UK Layout

3.0 out of 5 stars Good keyboard. Just a couple of thing, 7 Jan 2013
Good keyboard for gaming etc but there are a couple of things that I don't like. The macro keys don't work for games such as WoW (World of Warcraft), Call of Duty 4, Counter Strike, etc. Also the Connector that connects to the keyboard keeps on coming off and when I for example need to move to a place to survive the keyboard sometimes comes off the connection which means I can't move and then I die because of the Computer.

Other then that It's a really good keyboard. It's easy to install and simple to use. It's all HD and nothing is fuzzy or anything. Also the F keys are right above the number keys so it helps me for my key bindings for WoW (World of Warcraft).

Vic Firth 5B American Hickory Nylon Tip Drumstick
Vic Firth 5B American Hickory Nylon Tip Drumstick

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sticks, 13 Dec 2012
Their awesome. They are brilliant for what I need. I use them for obviously drumming but I mainly use them for everything. I use them for Percussion and everything like that. When I first got them when i was hitting it on my kit it felt like it was breaking, but that was because it was something to do with my coat that made it feel like it was breaking

Again. Awesome sticks. Worth it and it's even got nylon which is even better :)

Cabling4Less DVI to VGA (HD15) Adaptor (M-F)
Cabling4Less DVI to VGA (HD15) Adaptor (M-F)
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 17 Nov 2012
Came very Early. Said it will come on the 4th of October and it arrived on the 29th of September. Brought this because my Graphics card wasn't compatible with my Graphics card so I invested in this. Works really well and is simple to put on. Came with a tiny bad with the item. Nothing else was there which was a let down but that doesn't matter.

Would say they are the best.

Stagg DS04 Drumstick Bag
Stagg DS04 Drumstick Bag
Offered by RayGar

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 Nov 2012
There good. Took a while to figure out though (Considering it's my very first Drum stick bag). The 'Shoe Laces' hold well on the drums and stay there. They sometimes come loose but you can tighten them up. My brushes wasn't compatible with the bag because it would get lost and I wouldn't find them. They hold around 10 pairs of drum sticks which is good.

Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock - Full Band Bundle (Xbox 360)
Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock - Full Band Bundle (Xbox 360)
Offered by Clearance Game Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra addition, 17 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
+Brought the band set because my friends needed a drummer and I was the only good Drummer. I already had the game before buying this so I had a spare copy. Drum Kit is nice and responsive and works really well. There are 2 mini jacks for Double bass (Expert+) and it comes with GH sticks. I don't use them because I have my own sticks. The Guitar is much better then the other guitar I have. I use that one more then my old one because it's so good. The artwork on the face (Where the strum bar and Whammy and Starpower buttons are) is very HD and looks crystal clear. The Mic is very good. Response very well and works all the time. Done a Whole band and I and my family had a lot of fun.

Came Very early and Would recommend to everyone

Official T Shirt FOO FIGHTERS David Grohl FLAGS Grey XL
Official T Shirt FOO FIGHTERS David Grohl FLAGS Grey XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Nov 2012
Love it. I wear it all the time. At College, Home, with mates and gigs obviously :). The t-shirt fits me very well and the detail is very good on the T-shirt. Colour is a little darker then on the picture but maybe that's me. As soon as it's clean again then I will instantly wear it. I never take it off (Unless I have baths or it's in the wash or when I'm in bed).

Very good Item and it came Prompt so that's a bonus as well

5/5 stars :)