Profile for C.A. Aiken > Reviews

C.A. Aiken

Sony MDR-J10L Over Ear Clip Style Headphones
Sony MDR-J10L Over Ear Clip Style Headphones
Offered by PADNOTE

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job. Now I can use them on the move without them falling out of and from my ears., 23 Jan. 2014
Just the job for my little ears. I wished that this type of headphone had been available years ago. Just one observation from my wife: unlike the ones that go into the ears, she could hear my music even when I set the volume low. I would still recommend this item to anyone looking for headphones that stay on, look good,and do the job - and the sound is very good.

Slatted Shower board 660cm (26")
Slatted Shower board 660cm (26")

4.0 out of 5 stars I am satisfied, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Slatted Shower board 660cm (26")
I have started to use this product and have found it to be safer than the smaller width ones, it is also more comfortable. I have rated it 4 star only because It is not perfectly comfortable - i think i am bonier in the sitting down position! I used a towel over the seat to alleviate any remaining discomfort. Otherwise 'just the job'

SealSkinz Women's All Weather Cycle Gloves - Sky Blue, Small
SealSkinz Women's All Weather Cycle Gloves - Sky Blue, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Gloves made for the outdoor girl!, 10 Dec. 2012
Look to be a well made pair of gloves, purchased for a Christmas present so, at present, have not been worn. Overall the materials used and the finish appear to be really good and should fulfil their job.