Profile for Grace Poole > Reviews

Content by Grace Poole

Grace Poole (Manchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Shoe Insoles - Memory Foam Moulds To Feet. One Size Fits All.
Shoe Insoles - Memory Foam Moulds To Feet. One Size Fits All.
Offered by Babz Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Shame about the Cutting Guide Lines!, 31 Mar. 2013
I'm just glad that I got two pairs as I ruined one pair ... I followed the cutting guide for Size F6 which is female size 6 and it actually looked more like the size of a toddler's foot when I had finished... LOL - so all I would say is... cut carefully... you can always take more off put you can't put it back on!!!
Other than that I am pleased with the product... it's comfy and seems good quality.

Copic Marker Empty Wallet
Copic Marker Empty Wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Copic Storage!, 9 Feb. 2013
I used to store my copics in a box but couldn't see the colours properly... this wallet makes everything so much easier... you can organise your colours together and it stores 72 Copics!! I have Copic Sketch and Copic Originals and they both fit ok in this wallet... it's excellent value for money!

Gem Tac Glue 4 ounce
Gem Tac Glue 4 ounce
Offered by Crystal Innovation LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite glue!, 9 Feb. 2013
Love this glue so much... I suffer from allergies and a lot of glues give me eczema but this one seems ok for me... I use it with card, fabric, rhinestones, mulberry flowers.... you only need a small amount and it dries really quickly and is rock solid... it also turns clear when dry!! Love it!!

Mahjong Deluxe HD Free
Mahjong Deluxe HD Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Mahjong Deluxe HD Free (App)
Lots of different layouts and levels... for a free product this is really fab! Love playing this game and it runs smoothly...

Alison Gardiner Traditional Advent Calendar: Christmas at the Cathedral
Alison Gardiner Traditional Advent Calendar: Christmas at the Cathedral
Offered by Alison Gardiner

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Advent Calendar!, 3 Jan. 2013
Really enjoyed this calendar... it was lovely picture of Cathedral with snow scene. The pictures behind the windows were good and lots had a religious theme which is what I wanted... so there were the Magi.... Camels... Angels... as well as more traditional things like xmas pudding, robin, wreath etc.

ANTIPEOL 37G
ANTIPEOL 37G
Offered by Chemist 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for Healing!, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: ANTIPEOL 37G (Personal Care)
I have always used Antipeol since childhood and have never been able to find any other ointment that is as healing and soothing when you have sores/cuts. Wish that I could get hold of a bigger size!

Thomas Kinkade: Gardens of Grace: Calendar with Scripture
Thomas Kinkade: Gardens of Grace: Calendar with Scripture
by Thomas Kinkade
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Calendar!, 3 Jan. 2013
I love the Thomas Kinkade Calendars and get one every year now. This one has lots of his fabulous warm and cosy-looking cottages/houses. The painting are so peaceful and beautiful to look at! and the Scriptures are an added bonus!

Ultimate Christmas Karaoke (Professional Backing Track Version)
Ultimate Christmas Karaoke (Professional Backing Track Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Fun!, 3 Jan. 2013
Love most of the tracks! the quality is good and they are great to sing along with! what more could you want from a Christmas Karaoke Album!

Bamboo Knitting Needles (23cm) 2.75mm
Bamboo Knitting Needles (23cm) 2.75mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab to knit with!, 3 Jan. 2013
Although they are very small... these bamboo needles are really easy to knit with... I would definitely recommend them! I do worry about losing them or sitting on them though as they are so small... so am planning to buy a case for storage.

Alison Gardiner Traditional Advent Calendar: Country House Christmas
Alison Gardiner Traditional Advent Calendar: Country House Christmas
Offered by Alison Gardiner

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Advent Calendar I have ever had!, 3 Jan. 2013
Really loved this Advent Calendar... the whole Country House theme was wonderful. It was exciting to open each window as the pictures were so detailed. Each picture corresponded to the area of the house too .... so you had the maid and butler below stairs bringing the food and drinks... and the children in the attic getting ready for Santa etc.
A brilliant concept and we will be keeping it to put up next year as it looks just as good now all the doors have been opened!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11