Profile for Fred Rivett > Reviews

Content by Fred Rivett

Fred Rivett (Essex, UK)

Entrepreneur Revolution: How to Develop Your Entrepreneurial Mindset and Start a Business That Works
by Daniel Priestley
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb -- a roadmap to fulfilling your business potential, 16 Feb 2014
I bought this book for one reason -- the reviews, and it certainly didn't disappoint. Daniel speaks from a wealth of experience despite his young age, as someone who has tried and tested every tip many times over.

He covers many areas, but the focus is always on the building blocks of great 'global small businesses', or GSB'S, as Daniel puts it. He writes about the essentials and the glue that holds them all together. He sheds light on our basic decision making abilities and why most businesses never really hit that sweet spot: doing what you love, are good at and getting rewarded generously for it.

One of the things I appreciate most is that he doesn't include any content to pad the book out, he makes his point and then moves on, making it a very easy read. The other thing I really appreciate is the quality of the book itself. It is well designed and we'll built, an example of what a good book should be, which only goes to show that Daniel doesn't just write about his ideas, he puts them into practice.

This book has already provided a lot of value to me, I'll certainly be rereading to glean some more.

If you have any ambition to move into a new level of the entrepreneur revolution, check this book out.

Sweet Sweet Melody
Sweet Sweet Melody
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 27 Nov 2011
This review is from: Sweet Sweet Melody (MP3 Download)
A great new release from an up and coming artist. A great mix of pop and a nice bassline, also with a nice orchestral touch every now and then. Could really see this going all the way up the charts!

Listen here for a preview: [...]

For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women
For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women
by Shaunti Christine Feldhahn

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - I never realised..., 26 Feb 2011
I can't recommend this book highly enough. If you, like me, on seeing there was a book that claimed to shed understanding upon the inner workings of women, and wasn't 5 volumes long, had to check again in disbelief, then I can say that this book lives up to it's title 'a straight forward guide to the inner lives of women'.

Ever wondered why she'll (seemingly) randomly go off on one? Why that when you try to offer solutions to the problems she's describing, she's annoyed that you did? Why she ever asks 'do you love me?'. This book will give you the answer to all these questions.

If you're looking to revitalise your married life or just interested how women work, this book is for you.

For Women Only: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men
For Women Only: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men
by Shaunti Christine Feldhahn

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for all women, 26 Feb 2011
First things first, yes, I am male. I read the book that goes alongside this one for men, 'for men only', and as this was lying around has a sneak peak at it too.

All I can say is that if you want to truly understand your husband, or to re-invigorate your marriage, then this is a must read. It provides insights into 'why does he do that?' and probably more importantly 'why doesn't he do that?'.

I can't recommend it highly enough.

History Maker
History Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song - Great cause, 30 Mar 2010
This review is from: History Maker (MP3 Download)
Love the song, love the initiative, and all profits go to charity. Can't go wrong really.

Outsiders The Cd
Outsiders The Cd
Offered by MasterDVD
Price: 7.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Feb 2010
This review is from: Outsiders The Cd (Audio CD)
It really is a top notch album. I'm not a music critic so won't go into great depths, but some of the songs (What You've Done To Me & Hurricane spring to mind) are quality. I've not heard a lot of the previous two albums, only bits here and there but this album on it's own just about hits the 5*. I wasn't sure whether to get the album itself or just listen to it now and then on Spotify, but I'm glad I bought it now. If you're not sure whether to purchase or not then I certainly recommend it.