Profile for O. Velosa > Reviews

Content by O. Velosa

O. Velosa (Fareham, Great Britain)

Les Miserables Play-Along Pack - Flute
Les Miserables Play-Along Pack - Flute
by Hal Leonard
Edition: Sheet music

3.0 out of 5 stars The sheet music was good, 7 Mar 2013
The book itself was good and as I expected. However, the cd was a disappointment as anyone would have expected that these great pieces of music to be backed on the CD by actual instruments that would enhance the music.Instead you get a Xylephone that detracts from the pieces of music. It would not have cost them a lot to get a couple of musicians.

The Sissi Collection (4 DVD edition)
The Sissi Collection (4 DVD edition)
Dvd ~ Romy Schneider
Offered by PurpleBix DVDs
Price: 24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt like it, 28 Jan 2013
Couldn't understand it.Thought it was inEnglish and subtitles too small. I would not recommend it. Make sure its in English.

Tomandwill 22TH Tenor Horn Gig Bag - Deep Burgundy with Grey Trim and Slate Piping

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product.Does what its suppose to do, 15 Aug 2012
I use the bag every week for band and i have been using it for a while now. Its still sturdy bag and I'm very pleased with it.

Drop Two Jeans Sizes (or more)
Drop Two Jeans Sizes (or more)
Offered by ThinkingSlimmer
Price: 29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't exactly work for me, 15 Aug 2012
I have more energy than ever since I started using this cd, but I have not lost a pound while using it. For the price I wouldn't recommend it for losing weight.

Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream Original-Code:NOX006
Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream Original-Code:NOX006
Offered by afrocosmetics4u
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Noxzema - couldn't recommend more., 6 April 2012
I was quite delighted that I now could order it from the UK. I used to buy a few every time I'd go to Canada on holiday. I've been using the product for over 20 years. Its great for your skin. I use it to cleanse my skin and its great to sooth sunburn.

Gold Bond Medicated Powder 120 ml
Gold Bond Medicated Powder 120 ml
Offered by OTCFORYOU
Price: 3.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, 20 Aug 2010
I completely recommend Gold Bond, try to get it in the UK as the P&P is too high

Full English Breakfast - Toast Rack 20cm Side Plate
Full English Breakfast - Toast Rack 20cm Side Plate
Offered by pinkcatshop
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Toast plate, 14 Mar 2010
I am quite pleased with this item. I'm on a diet so I can pretend to have more than a slice of toast and it washes up well. I will probabley be ordering some more.

Splash - Full English Breakfast Photo Print Melamine - Large Plate - 11ins/28cms
Offered by MadMolly
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars breakfast plate, 14 Mar 2010
I am quite pleased with this item. Its my weekend breakfast plate. I am on a diet so I can pretend I'm having bacon and sausage with my egg. It washes up well. I will probabley be ordering some more.

Moroccan & the Foods of North Africa (The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials)
Moroccan & the Foods of North Africa (The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials)
by The Australian Women's Weekly
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and easy recipies, 26 Sep 2009
I enjoy cooking from this book as the recipies are easy to prepare, uncomplicated and quick. Good food that is good for you. The book has an easy to read layout.

Cinderella: Level 1: Learn Italian Through Fairy Tales (Slangman Kids: Level 1)
Cinderella: Level 1: Learn Italian Through Fairy Tales (Slangman Kids: Level 1)
by David Burke
Price: 8.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 16 Aug 2009
I expected a story in English and the same story in Italian. Not enough information was provided to indicate what I did get, which was an English stories with only a few words in Italian