Profile for Alan > Reviews

Content by Alan

Alan

5 Star Office Value Copier Paper Multifunctional Ream-Wrapped 80gsm A4 White - 1 box containing 5 Reams of 500 sheets
Offered by Ideal Office Supplies Ltd
Price: 16.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Feb 2014
I read some of the previous reviews which said that the paper was not top quality. When this turned up it was a differnt brand name to that illustrated but otherwise it was still excellent quality paper at a good price.

Rhythm & Romance: The Latin Album
Rhythm & Romance: The Latin Album
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 8.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 July 2013
I was a bit dubious about buying from this seller when I read one of the feedback reports which was not too happy with the quality of the items that arrived. I ordered these on the 1st of July and they arrived on the 13th July, well within the delivery estimate. When they arrived they were brand new items as described in their cellophane wrappings. I would not hesitate to use this seller again, and providing the wait for delivery is no problem I would recommend them to anyone.

Seiko SNXE99K Men's Stainless Steel Bracelet Black Dial Day Date Watch
Seiko SNXE99K Men's Stainless Steel Bracelet Black Dial Day Date Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars seiko watch, 26 Dec 2010
I bought a Seiko watch 30 years ago and it has only just broken (the strap has fallen apart and cannot get a replacement) so if this one lasts as long I will be well pleased. A great watch you dont have to remember to wind up or have to get a battery for.