Profile for TheKernowCymruConnection > Reviews

Content by TheKernowCymru...

TheKernowCymruConnection

Betron YSM1000 Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Without Microphone)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars A more adult design., 27 July 2015
I was looking for a high quality set of earphones for a friends birthday present and I saw these. I thought the design was perfect as he's an engineer and I thought he would appreciate the more mature/classic almost retro look that these buds are presented in. Well they went down very well. I can't speak for the sound quality but he tells me that they are awesome. I'm going to get myself a set.

Highlander Hardwearing Rip-Stop M65 Military Style Mens TROUSERS - Black, Khaki, Olive
Price: £19.90 - £33.13

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes not right.., 14 Aug. 2014
Nice trousers but you REALLY MUST buy the next size up but maybe more. I'm a 38" waist and when I tried them on they where more like a 34". I'm not too sure weather its worth sending them back in exchange for a bigger pair.... Aside from that everything about them is really nice..

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans, 10 July 2014
These were the first slim/skinny fit jeans I've bought as I usually prefer loose or baggy jeans. After looking for a pair of red jeans that were not too expensive I came across these burgundy ones and I thought I would give them a try as the price was good. The size was good and fit well in all the areas, not too skinny, more like slim which I prefer, and they kept there colour which is awesome! I've bought trousers from this seller before and again I'm not disappointed..

MUSHROOM Pattern printed all over full zip Hoodie X Large
MUSHROOM Pattern printed all over full zip Hoodie X Large

3.0 out of 5 stars nice print but far too small, 10 July 2014
Im gunna rate the product 3 stars because although the hoodie was nice looking it was far too small. I orderd an XL size and it was more like a large. Plus it was very short in length. I guess you get what you pay for.... It didn't go to waste as my girlfriend uses it to keep herself snug on the sofa...

Philips GoGear MUSE 16GB MP4 Player 3.2 inch Touch Screen Display, Micro SD Card Slot, Video Playback and FM Radio - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice if you dont want an apple product., 2 Oct. 2013
Ive been using the GoGear for a few months now and i quite like it. Its not perfect but the drag and drop is a good option and an SD slot is its biggest sell point, 16GB of internal memory is nice but add a 64GB card to the mix and you got some serious music. The only downsides are that the touch screen could be better and the navigation could be a little more thought out and a decent equalizer, but aside from that its a nice piece of kit.

New Mens Oversized Slouch Stretch Beanie Hat- 4 Colours (Black)
New Mens Oversized Slouch Stretch Beanie Hat- 4 Colours (Black)
Offered by Raintopia

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Hat for a big bonce!, 2 Oct. 2013
i was hesitant in buying hats online because they never fit even if i go large and it would cost a lot to return them, but since chopping my dreads off Ive had more success. I bought this hat and it arrived very quickly, its perfect, nice and slouchy and big enough to fit my large head. Its warm and keeps the cold and wind out without being too thick and itchy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2015 10:56 AM GMT

Savvies SC50 Screen Protector for Philips GoGear Muse (2011)
Savvies SC50 Screen Protector for Philips GoGear Muse (2011)
Offered by protectionfilms24 (screen protectors)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made screen Protector, 2 Oct. 2013
A well produced film that is thick enough to protect the screen from grease and scratches but not too thick to affect the players performance.

Past Is Prologue
Past Is Prologue

4.0 out of 5 stars Tycho - Past is Prologue, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Past Is Prologue (MP3 Download)
Length:: 1:08 Mins

My first Video review so bare with me. Hopefully more professional ones to follow....

Tycho - Past is Prologue.

Little Dragon
Little Dragon

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Dragon, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Little Dragon (MP3 Download)
I've given Little Dragon 4 stars because its while not perfect its a very enjoyable listen. I first came across the band whilst browsing a certain video website. The track was Twice, and I fell in love with it. so I gambled and purchased the full album and I was really surprised with it. Twice is quite a sombre track and I kind of thought that the album would follow the same vein but its a delicate mix of Trip Hop, flavoured with R&B, and I would say a dash of Jazz and fluttering vocals to produce that unique magic that this Swedish band and so many other bands from the Nordic countries produce.
Stand out tracks would be of course Twice, with its sombre sound and almost lullaby lyrics. Constant Surprises, which has a very head nodding chilled out beat and nice flowing slightly hippy trippy sounds. The Last, is a gritty sounding song with arty elements thrown into the pot and I some ways reminds me of an old computer game soundtrack, very old skool sounding.
Bjork was a clear influence on the band and if you dig her music then I guess Little Dagon is for you. Also similar to, tho not the same as outputs by Portishead and Lamb (not just for the female vocals but for the general feel)
All in all my ears love hearing this album and although it not their most recent out put it still sounds very fresh. I will definitely check out more of Little Dragon.

JVC HAM5X Xtreme Xplosives Around Ear Headphone
JVC HAM5X Xtreme Xplosives Around Ear Headphone
Offered by Picsio

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice cans, 5 Aug. 2013
I purchased JVC Xtreme Xplosives based solely on the way they look and bass output and I wasn't disappointed!
The design is chunky and doesn't look too cheaply made and have a 90,s look about them which I like, they are comfortable but can probably get a little too hot if worn for a while.
The red cord is a nice touch and the length is good and doesn't get in the way.
I guess they a little too big but that my just be the size of my head.

Overall I'm happy with them :-)